[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone please help me. I'm trying to breed for a swinub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: screming.jpg (52KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
screming.jpg
52KB, 476x687px
someone please help me. I'm trying to breed for a swinub with stealth rock. Does my female ice pig need to be mamoswine to breed with lycanrock? they hate each other says the farm girl, I just want my mammoth bro back.
>>
shameless self bump please send help
>>
Should breed fine. Check genders.
>>
male and female, but its male lycanroc and female piloswine, do you think i need to evolve it to mamo?
>>
>>30347538
shouldn't have to, it's not considered a baby pokemon so it should be fine
>>
then for the life of me i can't see why its not working, and the games too new to find anything on google, I tried that first, im just hoping someone here has tried it too and knows whats up
>>
Try using a Ditto instead of Lycanroc. They can be found in the bushes of Route 10 which leads to the Hokulani Observatory.
>>
they will still breed if they "don't get along well" , it just means they will produce eggs slower

if it says they prefer to play with others then it means that they can't breed.
>>
>>30347784
im breeding it for the stealth rock though. i need to breed them with each other
>>30347810
no shit? maybe i'll leave them in there for an e4 run and check back
>>
>>30347835
Just get a male Rockruff from the GTS and give it Stealth Rock. Different species Pokemon with different OTs breed faster than different species Pokemon with the same OT.
>>
i got it done, thanks everyone
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.