[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beast Balls cost millions of dollars to manufacture a single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (334KB, 680x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334KB, 680x367px
>Beast Balls cost millions of dollars to manufacture a single ball
>Beast Balls were specifically designed for catching the Ultra Beasts
>YOU CAN CATCH ULTRA BEASTS IN ANY KIND OF POKÉ BALL YOU DESIRE

What the fuck was the point of manufacturing them in the first place? Aether Foundation probably lost more than $100,000,000 in funding to manufacture these redundant balls.
>>
>>30346637
Maybe they're ballfags
>>
>>30346637
I wonder how much it costs to make a master ball
>>
welcome to real life where people dump money into science because it's cool
>>
>be a balltist
>wasted all of their money
>>
>>30346637
catchrate.
>>
>>30346713
Master Balls can be won in the lotto so I assume they're sort of mass produced at this point in the timeline. Probably much less than a Beast Ball.
>>
File: ThePopeApproves.jpg (45KB, 822x463px) Image search: [Google]
ThePopeApproves.jpg
45KB, 822x463px
>>30346726
Good post
>>
>>30346637
>>YOU CAN CATCH ULTRA BEASTS IN ANY KIND OF POKÉ BALL YOU DESIRE
At a far lower catch rate.

Do you think regular trainers can afford to spend multiple turns throwing pokeballs? I don't think so.
>>
>>30346713
Probably 200,000 Poke at least.
>>
>>30346713
Probably a lot.
The art books imply what makes the beast balls so expensive is that they are made out of master balls.
>>
>attach your beast balls to pokemon in your PC
>ask for more
>rinse and repeat

I'm pretty sure I smuggled 1 billion pokedollars worth of beast balls.
>>
And remember, pokedollars map to Japanese Yen, so everything is cheaper than it seems by a factor of around 100
>>
>>30346931
>At a far lower catch rate.
>throw quick ball first turn
>catch UB
>if you're unlucky enough to miss (never happened to me), stall
>throw timer ball
>catch UB

i got nihilego in diglett cave with a single dusk ball too
>>
>>30347038
>modify a ball that will never fail into a ball that can still fail
>>
>>30347378
Play through the story, Guzma got possessed trying to catch a UB lonely because he only had normal balls. UB attack humans and Pokémon alike there's hardly time to throw a pokeball when they're trying to murder you.
>>
>>30347324
Shit, I didn't even think that would work.
>>
>>30346637
>Beast Balls cost millions of dollars to manufacture a single ball
>they give you fucking 30 of them
>>
>>30347459
Poke tax dollars at work.
>>
>>30347407
Guzma got possessed because he tried to fistfight the thing.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>30346637
So will Master Balls work like they should then?
Damn, I wish i knew this. Would have caught Nihilego in a Dive Ball..
>>
>>30347403
Because the ball that never fails, keeps failing on Ultra Beasts
>>
>>30346760
What if they don't sell/mass produce Masterballs because they've seen how desperate people have gotten (Team Rocket) Just for the prototype
>>
>>30348963
They obviously distribute them to lottery companies, and who knows where the evil team gets their master balls.
>>
>>30348775
What are you talking about, Master Ball still is a guarentee on them
>>
>>30350485
they steal them of course
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.