[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe you guys are denying that it was designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 740Crabominable_Dream.png (64KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
740Crabominable_Dream.png
64KB, 300x300px
I can't believe you guys are denying that it was designed for Trick Room abuse. Is it really that hard to run Protect on this crab, pair it with a dedicated Trick Room setter and start wrecking shit up?
>>
>>30345401
the design looks like aids and its stats are too
people saying "just run trick room" are retarded
>>
>>30345401
But why would you want to when there are better pokemon for trick room?
>>
>Gen VIII
>Still no Trick Room on entry ability
>>
I dont really have any connection to coconut crabs so I feel like a poser if I used this Pokémon
>>
>>30345429
Ice Hammer. It also gets Iron Fist which boosts it to 120 BP before STAB. Crabominable has a spammable STAB move that would make it outspeed slower pokemon under Trick Room.
>>
>lol it's good just use trick room lmao
>>
>>30345401
Yep it sure can wreck some shit with the right set up. To bad rotation isn't a thing anymore.
>>
>>30345401
Dude, he literally got less base stats than Conkelldur in everything than matters, and is not like the crab will do much with the extra 10 points in Special Attack
>>30345611
I love the crab desing and all that, but he isnt the best for battle, there are many Fighthing types than are better than him for a TR team, Conkell, Machamp, Hariyama and others, maybe if they buff the Ice-type i could see a reason to use him over other Fighting type.
>>
>make a bunch of Pokemon with "just use Trick Room" stats

>No automatic Trick Room setter or way to extend its duration

Please no
>>
>>30345401
No one likes trick room, its a shitty playstyle
>>
>>30346019
OH FUCK, i just realized what the fuck they're gonna do, with the DP remakes, an auto trickroom from either palkia or dialga in their UB form, would make sense, since they come from their own dimension and UBs do too, shouldnt they be classified as such? if so, thats where your new "primal" forms may come from its all just a bunch of speculation but i do feel some sense to it (even if i say so myself)
>>
>>30346699
>dialga/palkia get a different for with a flavor name
>giratina gets the fug treatment and just gets a mega that you don't need a megastone
YES, best dragons becomes as OP as they deserve
>>
>>30345401
Same could be said for Goliospod, Wishiwashi and Vikavolt, but at least three of those have better bulk.
>>
>>30346019
Gf mostly cares about VGC, and you don't want to see an auto trick room there
>>
>>30345960
It DOES have good Ice STAB, so it could demolish genies
>>
>>30346795
Golispod doesn't need trick room to do his thing though.
>>
>>30346764
>best dragons
>not fug
Anon...
>>
>>30347099
Yeah I know, priority, but it opens up other moves he can use like leech life.
>>
>>30345401
Explain to me how priority would be a disadvantage to trick room abuse? Kecleon is great in trick room, but that doesn't mean i'm not running shadow sneak and sucker punch along with power up punch and drain punch.
>>
>>30346699
Screencap this: Dialga gets auto Trick Room, Palkia gets auto Gravity, and Giratina gets auto Inverse Battle
>>
>>30346963
Yes they do! Viability for so many mons means a shook ass meta, tell me gamefreak doesn't prefer anything more than disruption.
>>
>>30347124
by best dragons I mean fug and giratina
>>
Not just trick room

Oranguru and instruct exists

Rape their asses twice
>>
>>30348012

There's something about Grounded Giratina that looks awesome to me

Moreso than origin
>>
>>30345401
>HURR DURR
>TRICK ROOM MAKES IT GUD AMIRITE
It's PU garbage and NU garbage with trick room. No real difference here. But stay in denial, Crapbominablefags. You'll be more hated than Shitnaughtfags soon.
>>
>>30346019
>auto TR
You really want to break the entire game?
>>
There's no arguing that Crabominable isn't better in Trick Room, but the big guy's total lack of bulk is still pretty ridiculous. A pokemon that can only evolve right before the Elite Four and giving it <500 BST is pretty silly stuff
also Crabrawler looks better
>>
>>30347194
Can bronzong get auto trick room too?
>>
This trick room meme is getting old. Pokemon that are a good in Trick Room are typically also reliable without Trick Room. Your opponent isn't braindead, it's a predictable strategy and they can counter it.
>>
>>30348488
>also Crabrawler looks better
Um, no it doesn't, stupid.
>>
>>30348978
bad taste anon
>>
>>30348923
This place here is figuratively bursting with braindead Pokémon players...
>>
>>30347252
Trick Room is already viable in VGC. Auto trick room would just make it oppressive, since a good way to deal with trick room teams is to prevent them from setting it up in the first place.

Now, a trick room EXTENDING item might be good. The problem in singles is it doesn't last long enough, but in doubles 5 turns is enough. And a lot of Pokemon would prefer to run Mental Herb in doubles, but in singles your opponent doesn't have two Pokemon who could both have Taunt.
>>
i like the big guy, but you can't have a slow pokemon with such awful defenses combined with that typing, it'll take more than a predictable trick room to make him viable.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.