[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend says Mimikyu looks like shit and is a shitty concept.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: ghost.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
99KB, 500x500px
My friend says Mimikyu looks like shit and is a shitty concept. He compared it to Bruxish design-wise.
What should i tell him?
>>
That he ain't you nigga.
>>
That he's half right. It is a shitty design.
>>
>>30345113

tell him his opinion is fake and gay
>>
Punch him in the throat
>>
File: youkai_watch_10.jpg (3MB, 3685x2400px) Image search: [Google]
youkai_watch_10.jpg
3MB, 3685x2400px
>>30345113
>>30345128
Tell him to get a load of this and be grateful for what he has
>>
>>30345113
Tell him it's a good concept with a "meh" design. The idea of a hideous ghost/fairy pokemon hiding under a cute sheet is good, but the fact that it's based on pikachu takes away from it a bit. It also doesn't help that it has little cartoon eyes that inexplicably poke through the "belly" of the costume.

Considering that Mimikyu is only using the pikachu costume to abuse pikachu's popularity, rather than admiring how cute it is, made me like it a lot more. However, I'm still disappointed that there wasn't a costumeless evolution.
>>
tell him you're no longer friends
>>
Anyone with that opinion simply isn't a real person. In the event that you must interact with him, look at your watch and say "Oh, look at the time! I'm supposed to be having a back, sack, and crack" and then leave.
>>
>>30345153
>comparing a failing rival series to one shitty designed gen7 mon
>stop disliking what I like

Tell your friend to get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>30345113
Tell him to put a shotgun in his mouth and shoot it.
>>
>>30345153
To be fair pokemon are based on objects and animals and the youkai watch things are supposed to be spirits from japanese folklore.
>>
>>30345179
pretty sure you die when you see him
>>
>>30345212
a little inside maybe.
>>
>>30345212
You don't die, you just become extremely ill.

Perhaps not totally unmasked, but maybe just becoming more Mimikyu than Pikachu-costume.

Either way, I'm mostly just disappointed in the sheer lack of evolutions as a whole in gen 7.
>>
>>30345179
>It also doesn't help that it has little cartoon eyes that inexplicably poke through the "belly" of the costume.
How would it see anything without eyeholes?

>>30345189
>rival
>on the same system
>>
>>30345113
Don't tell him anything. Show him episode 3 of the sumo anime
>>
Apologize for being a chickenshit without an opinion of your own.
>>
>>30345153
The snek in the corner is cute though
>>
>>30345113
>4chan
>friends
Tell your imaginary friend his opinion is shit
>>
File: yokai.jpg (181KB, 1156x592px) Image search: [Google]
yokai.jpg
181KB, 1156x592px
>>30345153
>>
>>30345113
Tell him that he's absolutely right. Fuck this ledditmon.
>>
>>30345113
He is right.
>>30345153
Yo-kai designs are top tier.
>>
>>30346993
What's the reason you use a tripcode? Legit curious
>>
>>30345153
is that a literal walking ass
>>30346993
2 genders
>>30347020
replies
>>
>>30345153
Whats that? Digimon? Star Wars???
>>
>>30345153

>yokai watch designs are bad meme

yokai watch designs are great. they're supposed to be campy and goofy, and they work perfectly for the game itself.
>>
>>30347191
This.
Some people should educate themselves before shitposting.
>>
>>30345113
you don't even talk him back, he doesn't deserve it
>>
>>30345212
> Be blind
> Catch Mimikyu
> Take off sheet

Your move /vp/
>>
>>30346993
Hello mr. Fungi, i'm sorry, but in our human world, there are only 2 genders, not 36000 like in your world, there's no need to thank me, i'm just helping you
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.