[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not being able to pay Kiawe the large amount of money you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: img.jpg (357KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
357KB, 724x1024px
>Not being able to pay Kiawe the large amount of money you have to help him with his dreams
why even live
>>
>>30344052
Once you realize pokédollars are just yen and you need to divide everything by 100, you realize being a professional pokémon trainer isn't exactly that rewarding.
>>
>was equipped with an Amulet Coin
>ate not just his last paycheck, but his savings too
THIS ITEM WAS A MISTAKE
>>
>>30344082
>I had an Amulet Coin on the Snorlax with Happy Hour that I used against him, and yes, I DID use HH
>>
>>30344079
Divide by 112* right now, going by exchange rates. Kek. The yen is worth shit on the international market.
>>
>helping the college machine in eating Kiawe's life and money
TAPU BULU DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>30344079
Explain how Kahili owns that golf resort.
>>
>>30344258
Kahili is a golf player.

She makes more in one day than you do in a hundred E4 runs.
>>
>>30344079
It's genuinely not that hard to earn money postgame. Breaking the four boulders on the path to the battle tree always have the chance of dropping stardust/piece and comet shards
>>
>>30344258
She doesn't, her father does, she says this herself.
>>
>>30344052
When does this conversation happen? Must've missed it.
>>
>>30344624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8dQTQC6AkI
this happens in pokemon sun only
>>
>>30344624
sun exclusive, go to his house by the ranch
>>
>Pokemon X
>Loomer says he doesn't have his own Pokemon anymore.
>Game wouldn't let me give him my Mewtwo.

I want stories of Looker teamed up with an all powerful psychic.
>>
>>30344115
He wasn't going to college, he wanted to take dance lessons overseas.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.