[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IT'S NO GOOD! IT'S IMPOSS TO AIM UNLESS THERE'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1470979922452.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470979922452.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>IT'S NO GOOD! IT'S IMPOSS TO AIM UNLESS THERE'S ONLY ONE POKEMON!
>>
Notice how they turned off 3D for these games?
MC canon has no depth perception.
>>
>>30341120
>there was nothing stopping you from doing this in the Gamecube games
>in fact one guy has an entire team of capturable pokemon and you can capture every single one
>>
>>30341208
Yeah, but they give you a special robot arm thing for that, don't they?
>>
>>30341655
the snatch machine just lets you capture other people's pokemon.

in Coliseum it has no failsafe, the girl with you will just refuse to let you throw balls at non-shadow pokemon even if they're owned by evil people.

in XD it has a failsafe which only lets it work on shadow pokemon.

It's still double battles though.
>>
>>30341695
but the whole game was double battles
>>
Notice though how when there is only pokemon on the field you literally never miss, not once. Even Michael Jordan doesn't have that kind of aim, you telling me that my trainer can't aim at all when there is more than one?

>>30341655

So you're saying my trainer needs to chop off their arm and replace it with a robot one in order to aim pokeballs properly?
>>
>>30341736
That's the point

SOS chains effectively become doubles but you aren't allowed to capture unless there's one left because you 'can't aim'.

But you can aim just fine in the gamecube games, and they were all doubles.
>>
File: abusuturoacuto.jpg (35KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abusuturoacuto.jpg
35KB, 680x684px
>>30341120
>SOS calls a shiny
>Beat the non Shiny
>The Shiny calls another Shiny
Someone, somewhere, will eventually face this.
>>
>>30341824
Bonus points if the shinies happen to be two different non-shit lines.
>>
>>30341746
>So you're saying my trainer needs to chop off their arm and replace it with a robot one in order to aim pokeballs properly?
I thought the Snag Machine was a glove/gauntlet
>>
>>30341120
They should have introduced Chain Balls:
Catch rate of 1, increases of 0.2 with each consecutive throw.
Doesn't end the battle if there are remaining pokémon.

This way chaining would be so easy and people could even find a legit 6 IVs Ditto.
>>
>>30343843
but then they'd probably be ugly and trigger my balltism
>>
>>30341167
underrated post
>>
>>30344134
I'm a purist. I use exclusively classic pokeballs, but occasionally splurge and use premier balls for shinies or legendaries if I can get them with my limited supply.
>>
>>30343840
>you knocked out the Adamant one
>you caught the +Sp.Atk one
>>
>>30341208
>>30341695
>>30341768
it's because the snagem machine reprograms the pokeball to only work on shadow pokemon

you can't throw a regular pokeball at two pokemon because since both are so close to each other it won't know which one to catch
>>
>>30341167
kek
>>
>>30344427
>it won't know which one to catch
How about the one you pelt in the face with it? Which you could do, if you didn't have the throwing accuracy of a 3 year old for some reason, who can't aim when there is more than one possible target.
>>
>>30344427
>>30341208
>an entire team of capturable pokemon
>you can catch every single one
>>
File: an anon's brain died.jpg (125KB, 750x699px) Image search: [Google]
an anon's brain died.jpg
125KB, 750x699px
>>30341824
>>
>>30341208
>He doesn't realize that the Gamecube games were made by Genius Sonority.

Everybody forgets this.
>>
>>30344514
why is life torture?
>>
>>30344427
Why can't you just throw two pokeballs?
>>
>>30344546
Same reason we couldn't keep the PSS.
>>
>>30344519
Plus, there's an infinite pokeball glitch related to the fact that you are using a pokeball in a double battle
>>
>>30341695
>XD
Fuck off
>>
>>30345030
every time
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.