[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/, does your favorite pokemon correspond to your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: nidoking.jpg (10KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
nidoking.jpg
10KB, 235x214px
Hey /vp/, does your favorite pokemon correspond to your favorite type?
My favorite pokemon is nidoking but I am not really fond of poison or ground as concepts.
My favorite type is ghost but I can't think of one that I really like.
>>
File: 1464640239832.jpg (286KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464640239832.jpg
286KB, 1024x1024px
It's mostly by coincidence, but Water is my first favorite type, and Ground is my third favorite type (second is Grass), and my favorite Pokemon is Quagsire.
>>
Favorite Pokemon is Blissey

Favorite type is Ghost.

Blissey is immune to Ghost. Ghosts are weak to themselves.
>>
>>30340643
Don't really have a favorite type.
Favorite Pokemon, off the cuff, is somewhere between Starmie and Cinccino
>>
File: Scraf.png (165KB, 900x550px) Image search: [Google]
Scraf.png
165KB, 900x550px
This nigger right here happens to have a combination of the best two typings in the game, also has a bad ass design.
>>
File: get out.png (512KB, 614x468px) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
512KB, 614x468px
My #1 favourite is Raichu, but going by % of most loved Pokemon I'd say that Fire is my favourite type. I guess Raichu is orange and yellow and generally an aggro motherfucker like most fire mons, so he fits in.
>>
Favourite Pokemon is Togetic or Poliwag/whirl/wrath.

Favourite type is Bug
>>
>>30340979
you're just a pikachu-lover who grew up aren't you?
I find that with most raichu fans they want to associate themselves with the small and yellow electric cute types, but can't bring themselves to admit that they are so gay that they try and hide it by saying they like raichu, totally oblivious to the fact that liking raichu the hallmark of a pikachu-baby.
>>
Favorite Pokemon is Umbreon and favorite type is Dark. I'm not even all that edgy.
>>
>>30340643
Favorite is Nidoking as well, favorite type is poison largely because of Nidoking too. And Venusaur. Gen 1 was a fabulous time for poison types.
>>
>>30340979
>>30341440
Suddenly /vp/ has great taste, I also love Nidoking. However my favorite types are Steel, Rock and Fairy...

>>30341347
Or, y'know, they just like Raichu.
>>
>>30340643
unrelated to your question, but I love this Nidoking art. It makes it look so ferocious and badass
>>
>sceptile
>grass/ghost
ironically enough all the actual grass/ghost pokemon suck shit. I guess the anchor one is okay though
>>
File: IMG_8117.jpg (150KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8117.jpg
150KB, 800x770px
>>30340643
Yes it does. Its like me: smart, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
Favorite type: Psychic

Favorite of each gen mons: Sneasel, Mawile, Froslass, Gothitelle, Diancie, Lurantis.
>>
Favorite type is Bug
Favorite Pokémon is Flygon

Flygon should've been a bug
>>
>>30341347
actually i always liked raichu better than pikachu, since 97. because he's bigger, fatter, and lot angrier, and that seemed cool to me as a kid. i was That Kid who liked oscar the grouch and raphael and even gordon the tank engine better because they were all miserable bastards and insulted the protags. new favourite SM characters: guzma and nanu. make your own judgements about this
>>
>>30341854
I've perfectly accepted that Pokemon's artstyle is constantly shifting and that no matter what, it's going to have different kinds of appeal across generations, but god DAMN, the gen 1 watercolor art is still cool as fuck.
>>
File: 1467428109017.jpg (48KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1467428109017.jpg
48KB, 462x462px
Favorite Pokemon is Metagross. Gyarados, Steelix, Machamp, Muk shortly after.

Favorite types are Dark, Steel, Fighting, Poison. So kind-of.
>>
>>30340785
>>30341273

Best taste in the thread
>>
Favorite Pokémon is Heracross and Fighting has the largest number of pokemon I like, but design wise I'm usually in for Dark or Bug. Heracross fits pretty well I'd say
>>
File: pokemans_601.gif (12KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pokemans_601.gif
12KB, 600x600px
I am in a rather emo phase now, so my favorite type is steel.

You can clearly see that my tastes are """different""" since my favorite pokemon is a dumb-looking Magnetron homage.

Also, it's P U R E S T E E L. Can you feel the edge from that fact? I think a razor blade just cut my ear off.
>>
File: Jumpluff_46249.png (45KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpluff_46249.png
45KB, 230x230px
>>30340643
>favorites are stuff like Jumpluff, Victreebel, Lilligant, Whimsicott, Dhelmise, etc.
>favorite type's been grass for awhile

Yes, although my runner ups would be Electric and Bug.
>>
>>30340643
Favorite Pokemon is sylveon. Least favorite type is fairy.
>>
Crobat/Poison
>>
>>30340643
My favorite Pokemon is Porygon-Z and my favorite types are Ghost and Steel. Guess not.
>>
>>30340643
Mah nidonigga.
I like poison, but my favourite type is steel.
Scizor is my second fave tied with Nidoking.
>>
File: Mawile.full.1568201.jpg (334KB, 784x778px) Image search: [Google]
Mawile.full.1568201.jpg
334KB, 784x778px
Favorite type is Ghost. Favorite Pokémon is the one pictured. No Mawilite in SM is suffering. At least I can run my favorite Ghost-type, Mismagius.
>>
Poison and bug have always been my favorite types. My top 3 are all fighting for some reason though.
>>
File: file.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48KB, 300x300px
My favorite type has always been Psychic and the majority of my favorites are Psychic-types.
>>
Favorite Pokemon are Reuniclus, Zubat, and Aggron, but my favorite type is Electric. Go figure.
>>
>>30340643
My favorite type is Ice and my favorite Pokemon is Fire except in Alola thank you GF
>>
>>30345531
Psychic is the best type
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.