[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find Sun and Moon restored their passion for games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: happy.gif (425KB, 493x370px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
425KB, 493x370px
Anyone else find Sun and Moon restored their passion for games? It's been so long since a game has made me feel anything, but between how beautiful the region is, how vivid the atmospheres they create are and how great the music is, it's brought back a sort of sense of wonder I thought I lost a long time ago. Anyone else know that feel? General Sun/Moon appreciation thread, too.
>>
>>30340569
No fuck this game and fuck sos battles. Who the fuck thought having an invading pokemon be sos only and have a HA would be a good idea. Also fuck SOS battles and fuck the lack of leveling options.
>>
>>30340569
Feel the exact same way op. Thank you for putting my feelings into words.
>>
>>30340943
>fuck the lack of leveling options.
This. Leveling to 100 in this game makes me want to tear my fucking skin off.
>>
>>30340569
>>30341764

You guys must not play many games.
>>
File: UB-08.jpg (114KB, 970x823px) Image search: [Google]
UB-08.jpg
114KB, 970x823px
>>30340569
I really feel you
After the major disappointment X/Y was, i feel that Sun&Moon really brought some new clean blood into the franchise.
Sun&Moon were absolute masterpieces, and i am once again proud of being a pokefag
>>
File: 1476802243103.png (286KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1476802243103.png
286KB, 640x548px
I fucking want to replay Moon. redo some of the stuff I missed the first time with new mons, honestly.I've already amassed a decent stock of bred Pokemon, items, and Dittos, though.

Should I do it? Should I delete everything and start fresh?
>>
>>30340569
Thought that too, but now I got to the post-game and it feels like all the magic is lost again.
>>
Why do so many people hate SOS chaining? It's relatively easy for me. I don't have any problem with it?
>>
>>30343896
No!
>>
>>30340569
On the contrary, SM is so shit that it killed my passion for the series. Every game since BW -- at least 1000 hours. SM -- 50 hours. If they continue with this shit show: no triples, no buy.
>>
>>30343945
There's so many Pokemon I want to try, but I just now grinded out the Power Items and EVd around 6 mons.
>>
>>30344020
Save moneys so you can buy the companion version, ballio bro
>>
>>30344036
I'll sleep on it, maybe I'll do one last giveaway before restarting fresh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.