[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't find Turtwig on Melemele Island >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nt7czvlxI51scncwdo1_540.png (240KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt7czvlxI51scncwdo1_540.png
240KB, 540x431px
>can't find Turtwig on Melemele Island
>can't find Chimchar on Akala Island
>can't find Piplup on Ula'ula Island
Why.
>>
Gen 4 remakes
>>
>>30340074
Why would they have starters from another region catchable in the wild?
>>30341295
What wouls make you come up with that conslusion? We know gen 4 remakes wil come eventually but they have a higer chance of being in gen 8 especially of pokemon stars is real
>>
>>30341371
Gen 2 and 5 starters are catchable in the wild.
>>
>>30341371
You can get the gen 2 and gen 5 starters in the wild with island scan m8
>>
>>30341441
coincidentally, gen 2 and gen 5 have the worst starters, both in terms of design and competitively
>>
>>30341441
I forgot. But that wouldn't increase the chances of a sinnoh remake
>>
Last gen gave you easy access to 1,3,and 6.

This gen gives you easy access to 2,5,and 7.

4 is the odd one out.

Yes I know about the postgame oras starter.
>>
>>30341579
But you get all gens of starters in Oras combined with x and y.
>>
>>30341468
It's the holy trinity of bad starters along with gen VII

It all makes sense
>>
>>30341295
First post is the truth post
>>
>>30341579
The thing is than any of them is postgame, only the sinnoh trio is rare now
And they better buff then in the remake, Infernape and Empoleon need to be OU again and Torterra good for once
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.