[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the best place to grind after beating the e4? Is east

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: KfHNRNy.jpg (670KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
KfHNRNy.jpg
670KB, 1080x1920px
Where is the best place to grind after beating the e4? Is east poni as good as it gets? Im trying to kevel all my pokemon to evolve them in order to fill my dex and this is taking forever. Pic is autistic redditors
>>
>>30340036
>tfw I look kind of like him
>>
>>30340062
Thats pretty tragic, im sorry but you should probably kys. The one on the left used to be a man until it got surgery to become a woman
>>
>>30340137
Right not left
>>
>>30340137
You mean the right?
>>
File: 1464420480624.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1464420480624.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>30340036
>>
>>30340187
Yea thats what i said jeeeeeezzzzzz
>>
>not even shiny
>>
>>30340258
Lol yea this man/chick proposed with a nirmal comfey. A comolete shit mon, not even shiny. Probaly the lamest thing ive ever seen. Still got to the top of r/pokemon with like 2K upvotes
>>
>>30340036
What I've been doing is heading over to the Battle Buffet. Since you beat the league, they upped the level to 55. You get 10 turns to battle as many trainers as you want once a day, but the real secret is just fucking leave before the 10 turns are up and come back, infinitely refreshes so you can just constantly keep doing the battle buffet for exp and money. It helps since you know exactly what pokemon a trainer has after you battle them a few times.
>>
>>30340401
Holy shit you can leave the buffrt to reset it? This is genius
>>
>>30340401
I don't remember that place, where is it? I only recall restaurants that give you heart scales.
>>
>>30340433
Yeah I haven't seen the strat posted anywhere else, but I'm sure someone thought about just leaving the place. It really helped in completing my dex since each trainer only has 1 pokemon.
>>
>>30340478
Melemele Island, inside the shopping mall.
>>
>>30340137
i don't get it. why kill yourself? it's apparent that anyone can find someone and be happy, anon. what's your excuse?
>>
>>30340627
Cause that thing is ugly af
>>
>>30340036
>not even shiny

holy shit what a fucking faggot
no effort whatsoever
>>
>>30340554
Holy shit I missed that entire building.
>>
>>30340036
> these people will soon be breeding

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>30340554
>melemele island
>shopping mall

wat
>>
>>30340554
>>30341210
>>30341918
SM were bad in the fact that they made it seem like you had to go someplace and that you couldn't backtrack or explore.

I even missed Ten Carat Hill because of this.
>>
>>30341467
It's not because both are male
>>
>>30341937
Backtracking before you get Charizard is hell, too
>>
I keep forgetting comfey is in the new games. I don't even remember encountering one
>>
>level 19

didn't even try/20
>>
>>30341937
Jesus christ, people will blame anything on the game.
>d-didn't think i could explore
>game is too linear!

You get Charizard earlier than you ever got fly too, I'm pretty sure, and the places are pretty small with no frustrating surfing routes etc.
>>
>>30342145
>fact that they made it seem like you had to go someplace and that you couldn't backtrack or explore.
Anon, I'm someone who found the time to explore, and was not bothered by the cutscenes at all.

By the time I got Charizard, I forgot some if not most of the extra places I could check out, I mainly wanted to move foward. They places I did remember I did fly away and explored and shit.

There's road blocks that are a little annoying but understandable to block off harder locations, but sometimes they're blocked off by some shithead who's taking over a portion of the city because he wants to find hidden items by him-fucking-self. The motherfucker was there for three or so days.

The game feels linear because it feels like it's telling us where to go every time, even when we're just minding our own business, there's a fucking marker at some random-ass spot on the map.

Don't get me wrong. I still love the game and have positives feels for it, but the are also some annoying things to me.
>>
>>30343396
>>30341937

Oh and I forgot to mention, I actually remember running past the mall tons of times thinking it was the miniature battle tower thing...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.