[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/, explain this. it did this AFTER speaking to you, mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: implications intensify.png (101KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
implications intensify.png
101KB, 500x329px
/vp/, explain this.

it did this AFTER speaking to you, mind you, 'Toasty' definitely seems to imply it was keeping it inside itself, doesn't it? Has it happened, does Gamefreak have degenerates writing, now?
>>
>>30339765
>does Gamefreak have degenerates writing, now?
I'm quite certain gamefreak had degenerates writing before

I bet someone has some good examples
>>
>>30339765
Go read the pokedex entries for once, Magmar's body is hot in terms of temperature.
>>
>>30339786
Well, there is the issue with the pokephile in New Mauville.
>>
>>30339800
how was it holding the ball in a way that it had to be 'pulled out', then?
>>
>>30339765
>Has it happened, does Gamefreak have degenerates writing, now?
Is this your first pokemon game
Even then they usually censor the most radical stuff like the traps or pokemon marriage, but since the 3DS it's been almost full on and sun and moon cranked that up.

Good move, talking to npcs and interacting is so much more rewarding.
>>
The head writer of ORAS who was also an assistant on XY and SM has worked on hentai stuff in the past

Regardless GF started as a group of game fanatics who printed a magazine of arcade rumors and decided "what if WE made the vidya" and did so they're basically founded by degenerate otaku
>>
>>30340102
Thats why we have so many lolis now.
>>
File: r3n02ag.png (78KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
r3n02ag.png
78KB, 960x640px
>>30339786
>>
>>30339837
It was on its duck mouth.

Happy now?
>>
>>30340102
>>30340152
Consider why Pokemon Sun and Moon has so many "best girl" quality characters for a moment, each to cater towards a particular brand of degeneracy.
Pokemon knows damn well who their audience is; now that King Ohmori has taken over the image of "a kids game" is entirely a ruse to keep printing money.
>>
>>30340222
>the Magmar speaks to you before performing the action

okay, why don't you talk with a ball the size of child's fist in your mouth.
>>
File: kommohoe.png (1MB, 1544x1010px) Image search: [Google]
kommohoe.png
1MB, 1544x1010px
lol u slow op
>>
>>30340102

Wait really? Any source on this.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Boyfriend and girlfriend double battle in HG SS
>>
>>30340243
...wait, what? Pokémon talk now? I haven't started my copy yet. I saw that Mimikyu did but I thought that was it. This sounds really stupid, especially to add after 20 years.
>>
>>30340352
>Dickpinch

heh
>>
>>30340364
you know what I mean, Pokemon have always 'talked', that doesn't specifically imply english...even though more pokemon than ever in Sun and Moon seem to be breaking into the language.
>>
>>30340364
Welcome to digimon.

To they fuse together yet?
>>
>>30340454
>kyurem
>>
>>30340152
>now

Remember the fat guy in all the Game Freak buildings throughout the games who goes on about how thrilling it is fighting against or with classes such as Lass and Tuber Girl?
>>
File: 1478506556276.png (55KB, 224x205px) Image search: [Google]
1478506556276.png
55KB, 224x205px
>>30340485
>Which is your favorite?
>Picks yellow
>Pika pika pikachu!
>>
>talk to every magmar in the house
>get to these two
>talk to the one on the left
>eh, the other will just spout the same shit as the rest
>leave it
>later find I missed out on a toasty quick ball
>>
>>30340454

Nihilego + Lusamine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.