[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /vp/ so bad at pokemon but so smug about other groups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: vp is bad at pokemom.png (56KB, 1622x570px) Image search: [Google]
vp is bad at pokemom.png
56KB, 1622x570px
Why is /vp/ so bad at pokemon but so smug about other groups of pokemon players being bad?
>>
>>30335611
>vp is one person
why did you make this thread
>>
some of the competitive suggestions on here are god awful

any time someone suggests merciless toxapex over regenerator I cringe a little.
>>
>>30335622
>one person
Really?
>>>30328442
>>
>>30335639
How about when every SM shitmon is touted as being great in Trick Room?
>>
>>30335611
That picture is 100% right.
>>
>>30335611
Literally nothing wrong with that
Grass is a good pivot
>>
>>30335639
Jokes on you, I play 1v1.
>>
>>30335611
My dual screener Serperior from Gen VI says hello
>>
>Demotivational
Whoa hey time traveler, why did you come here?
>>
>>30335775
>grass is good with screens
So is fucking everything, retard.
>>30335717
>>30335733
You were saying, >>30335622 ?
>>
My favorite /vp/ quote is "Only Excadrill uses Earthquake in Gen6 OU"
>>
>>30336430
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>30335639
"Some" is being polite.

I can't remember this last time this place said anything that was correct competitive wise, that wasn't also obvious as fuck.
>>
>>30335611
>being so mad you have to make a new thread with a demotivational image instead of replying to the actual thread
>>
>>30335611
>demotivational image
>does the exact thing you accuse of others of doing
>doenst even attempt to argue any of his points, makes an epic BTFO XD pic instead

people like you are why this board is so shit, legitimate retards """"""pretending"""""" to be retarded
>>
>>30337494
The thread died, Ricky Retardo.
>>30337735
Can you even read?
>>
>>30339844
You were still either browsing a dead thread or you was in that thread and intentionally waited to make a new thread as a response until it died.
Either way, what you're doing still comes of as extremely salty.
>>
>>30340049
Or, and this might be too complicated for you but hear me out, I had the thread open and it died while I wad doing other shit.
>>
>>30340114
Then why didn't you just let the discussion die with the thread like any sensible person instead of making a new thread with a demotivational post like you're stuck in the last decade.
You do understand why this comes of as salty, right?
>>
>>30340235
>why are you doing things with things on 4chan? it's like, so mean!
Serious questions: Are you new and gay? Or just gay and new?
>>
>>30335716
>he doesn't run specs torkoal with oranguru
>>
>>30340578
Not that guy but please stop my perception of your gxe is dropping with every post that I read
>>
>>30340730
Speak English, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>30340758
this post only proves that you know shit about comp battling
>>
>>30340801
>not knowing how to translate gibberish means grass is a great defensive type
nigga
>>
>>30340951
Ur so sad lol
>>
>>30341032
>>>/tumblr/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.