[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Twenty years into Pokemon >There are still Pokemon that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Stop.gif (1023KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.gif
1023KB, 300x168px
>Twenty years into Pokemon
>There are still Pokemon that appear on more than four routes in the game
W H Y
Doesn't GameFreak realize that people are sick of Zubat and Tentacool yet? Overly common mons honestly make collecting hell in this game
>>
>>30334098
>6 gens worth of cave dwelling pokemon to choose from
>HEY KIDS WANT SOME FUCKING ZUBAT?
>>
>>30334149
Zubat is actually great, probably one of the best early mons to use.

I got no problem with him other than it being overexposed.
>>
>>30334235
Yeah crobat is pretty great but it would be better if he appeared less so itll be more special.
>>
From a gameplay standpoint i agree this is fucking stupid. From a realism standpoint there are obviously animals out there that are more common than others which is why you see so many of the same kinds of pokemon in so many places.
>>
>>30334098
>not even a nibble
>not even a nibble
>not even a nibble
>Wild Magikarp appeared!

Yaay...
>>
>>30334098
Tentacool, Zubat and Rattata (and Magikarp when I'm fishing)
Im so tired of them, have played this games since 20 years ago and they are getting on my nerves on SM, its almost the only shits I find in the wild, they can give us some variety, idk if it's gen 1 pandering that makes them only choose those fucks or what
>>
Are there any Pokemon you refuse to use simply because of how often they appear?
>Zubat
>Ratatta
>Tentacool
>Geodude
I just hate Gen 1 because I'm really sick of it, they never treat the other games equivalent Pokemon the same way.
Also, any of the regional rodents.
>>
File: enemies05.png (6KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
enemies05.png
6KB, 256x223px
>>30334283
If this game cared about realism the encounters would be when you bumped into an overworld object like in Earthbound.
This is the better system.
>>
>>30334313
If it were Gen 1 pandering they'd be Pokemon like Rhydon and Poliwag. People have always hated the every route Pokemon
>>
>>30334344
I refuse to use Eevee just because
>>
This is why I liked BW and it's counterparts. It was refreshing seeing Woobat and Basculin instead of Zubat and Tentacool, even if they were just as annoying. I'd really like another game like them.
>>
>>30334735
X and Y should have treated Black and White like Gold and Silver treated Red and Blue.
This series really needs a soft reboot soon.
>>
>>30334344
I refused to use any pokemon that weren't gen 7 this time, not even Alola forms.

Then I discovered that my Crabrawler actually did have an evolution, and decided I'd rather take on the elite 4 with 5 pokemon.
>>
>>30334916
I always do this. I flat out refuse to use Pokemon that aren't new to the region.
>>
Imagine if they'd fill the caves with Noibats instead.
>>
>>30334987
I was going to do this but Alolan forms are too fun.
>>
File: Bats.png (458KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bats.png
458KB, 800x1200px
Unacceptable.
>>
>>30335650
OC?
>>
>>30335847
Yeah I made it for this thread.
>>
>>30334098
>a wild Pelipper appeared!
>you can't get escape!
>>
File: why.jpg (45KB, 345x378px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
45KB, 345x378px
>>30334098
But anon! Isn't it so funny that Magikarp is so common? Don't you always let out a chuckle when you see that whacky, flopping fish every single time you land a fish? Don't you guffaw when you see that silly little Zubat fly in your face every 5 steps in any cave in any pokemon game? Don't you chortle when you're bombarded by a goofy lil' Tentacool any time you enter the water? It's funny! It's tradition! Seeing the same thing over and over is fun! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.