[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a masculine NVE pokemon >the evolution is feminine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: salandit.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
salandit.png
87KB, 500x500px
>make a masculine NVE pokemon
>the evolution is feminine trash and only females can evolve
Which fucktard thought this was a good idea? Popplio also suffers from being a masculine pokemon that evolves into feminine pokemon, but at least male Popplios can evolve.
>>
>>30331725
>masculine

It's a lizard wearing a hat.
>>
Shhh
>>
>>30331725

That's a lizard, reptiles generally don't have much sexual dimorphism, aside from the females typically being larger than males.
>>
>>30331752
Still significantly masculine, given that it's themed after a bandit, a masculine profession.
>>
>>30331725
>Looks smug as shit, has a cool design, unique ability and typing
>loses the burglar theme and turns into furrybait female lizard

who the fuck allowed this shit
>>
It and Crabrawler are the most disappointing mons of the generation for me.

Doesn't even have anything to do do with being waifushit. Salazzle is just a completely bland design. Still fap to her, though.
>>
File: IMG_3867.jpg (45KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3867.jpg
45KB, 500x382px
>>30331972
Kissing Kate would disagree with your statement.
>>
>>30331979
The worst part is that there is absolutely no indication or hint that Salandit's evolution is female only.
>>
File: wewladtoast.png (9KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
wewladtoast.png
9KB, 512x512px
>>30331725
>masculine
>>
>>30332904
This has to be b8
>>
File: implying storm.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
implying storm.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>30331725
>Popplio
>Salandit
>masculine
>>
>>30331972
And salazzle is cat woman. Your point?
>>
>>30333595
why is it bait?
none of that female pheromone shit is stated anywhere ingame
there's no big obvious gender difference like combee
>>
>>30332904
You guys keep saying this when everyone was saying months before the game release Salandit was going to be female only. Only people that didn't want it to be couldn't tell.
>>
you fags are just mad that you dont have waifus.

fuck off
>>
>>30331725
i don't think that salandit are particularly masculine, but a split evo line would have been great. would have fucked over the lore with the reverse harems and whatnot, but easily resolved by making it a stone evo or some shit, so you can just say "salandit barely ever find fire stones in the wild" or some shit like that.
>>
Salazzle stays as the female evolution
Male Salandit get their own evolution that keeps the bandit motif
>>
File: 220px-SpottedSalamander.jpg (16KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
220px-SpottedSalamander.jpg
16KB, 220x329px
This is the ideal male body, you might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>30333746
>when everyone was saying months before the game release Salandit was going to be female only
Shit that never happened, and you know it.
>>
File: 758.png (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
758.png
11KB, 256x256px
we could have had >>30333824 but instead GF thought pic related was a good idea.

FUCK GAMEFREAK.
>>
>>30333874
It did happen because I was in the threads telling people that Salandit was going to be female only.
>>
>used male salandit ingame anyway because i just love its design
>even NFE it was still the fastest member of my team

alola is fucked man
>>
>>30333874
It did though he's right to some degree.

We assumed Salandit would have gender-based evolution pretty early on.
>>
>>30334158
There's a fine line between predicting gender based evolutions and predicting that Salandit's evolution would be female only.
>>
>>30331979
the buglar thing is a) kept and b) actually not important since outside of name and looks it is never referenced at all in either website or dex

>>30333743
>game only fag
>>
>>30333824
>>30333885
funny thing is you know what? the bandit motif is actually tacked on

>>30335271
man that person is in for a rude awakening when a lot of consumable media likes to make canon material and references outside of the "main release"
>>
Anime episode were a Salazzle and her harem team up with a Krookodile and it's pre evos to wreck havoc when?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.