[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmog's existance raises a question that's been bugging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0528.jpg (56KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
56KB, 500x379px
Cosmog's existance raises a question that's been bugging me.

Sogaleo and Lunala are canon Pokémon who are able to exist Twice depending on versions?
>>
Legendaries aren't one of a kind. I don't know why this comes as a shock to you.
>>
Not the first time shit like this has been brought up. Stuff like the Lugia episode in the anime or the Arceus event making a new dialga/palkia/giratina have been around for awhile.
>>
>>30331304
And how many Mewtwos are there?
>>
>>30331520
I'd say one per timeline, but HeartGold & SoulSilver kinda blurred things a bit.
>>
>>30331520
At least two.
>>
>>30331409

In the main games they are
>>
>>30331409
I'd imagine some are like Arceus. The anime showing multiple doesn't really matter for the games. But it's entirely possible that multiple Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres exist, and they're just very powerful Pokémon that exist in low numbers. The Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres/Raikou/Entei/Duicune/Mewtwo/Ho-Oh/Lugia in FRLG are most likely the same as the ones in HGSS. Sinnoh probably has its own set of Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres that migrated, same with Kalos. Multiple Zygarde can exist thanks to Zygarde Cores and Cells, of which 100 exist in Alola alone. I can see Heatran as being exceptionally rare, but something that more than one of can exist in the world. Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf only have one in existence unless Arceus makes another for you at the Sinjoh Ruins. Multiple Regirock/Regice/Registeel may have been created in different cultures.
>>
So wait can you catch sogaleo/Lunala in their trial

And then have Cosmog turn into them

Giving you two of them?
>>
>>30331304

Why wouldn't there be more than one?
>>
>>30331520

They were artificially made and I imagine the data on how to create one was stored somewhere, and there's multiple scientists that wouldn't want that data to go to waste.

In addition, who said only one was made? Look at Type: Null. They made fucking 3 from scratch.
>>
>>30331667
Red might have released Mewtwo, or never caught it at all.
>>
>>30332126

Yes, they create another Cosmog at the end. This is exactly how Nebby was made according to the legend.
>>
>>30332172
Also...w-where is the third Type Null? You get one, Gladion has one...was there one in Lusamine's room maybe? What other Pokemon did she have in there?
>>
>>30332082

They specifically wonder why Zygarde is in the Alola region. That could imply he shifted over there, but could also imply that there's multiples surfacing over the world and that the one in Kalos was only the first one discovered.

And like you stated, Arceus can just poof physics rulers into existence.
>>
>>30332241

They'll probably leave that as a cliffhanger.
>>
>>30331304
Know what bugs me?

According to the pokedex in the opposite versions, Solgaleo is Cosmog's male evolution, and Lunala is the female evolution.
But Cosmog evolves based on what game its currently in - meaning if she would evolve into Lunala in your Moon, you could trade it to Sun and suddenly Cosmog is a dude instead.
>>
>>30332172
>>30332241
I remember the logs saying they made two, is my memory just shit?
>>
>>30331520
Many, the one in kanto, two in kalos (the mc face one and Trevor catch one), and a kid in Alola got one in Wonder Trade (maybe is one the previous).
Those are all ingame cannon.
>>
>>30332304

Tons of animals in the world can convert their sex. Certain frogs and fish come to mind.

That said Cosmog is gender unknown, and you wouldn't know what gender it is until it evolves, so you can just use that as an excuse if you don't take the natural route.
>>
>>30332310

Your memory is shit. There's 3.
>>
>>30331304
It's almost like something that evolves and can breed shouldn't be a legendary
>>
>>30332390

That Alola kid got it in the video game of Pokemon, which he's playing in our game. He doesn't have a "real" Mewtwo.
>>
>>30331304
You're fucking stupid

you obviously see two different Cosmogs in the game and you can't figure out that there's more than one? Seriously? How do you even remember to breathe?
>>
>>30332310
it said 3 you fucking aspie
>>
>>30332425
>>30332474
>mis-remembering means I'm autistic
I mean I am, but my shit memory is unrelated.
>>
There were Solgaleo and Lunala in the ancient past. Cosmog is their child. They left Cosmog in Alola as a gift for the kings and departed to another world. The question is, is Nebby the original ancient Cosmog?
>>
The third Type: Null will probably get an edgy, evil evolution in a Gladion post-game quest.
>>
>>30332585

>post-game

lol
>>
>>30331304
Multiple legendaries exist, in fact, this game tells you there's at least 3 of Cosmog's line.
>>
>>30332523
desu famalam i have shit memory too
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.