[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck would Gamefreak make like 80-100 new Pokemon, only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Mareanie hearts.jpg (122KB, 1284x670px) Image search: [Google]
Mareanie hearts.jpg
122KB, 1284x670px
Why the fuck would Gamefreak make like 80-100 new Pokemon, only to have the encounter rates be piss fucking poor for all but about 10 of them?

What part of this makes ANY sense?
>>
Found her on the first try actually

But holy shit Dhelmise...
>>
>>30327740
Because gen 1 loving nostalgia fags need to be pandered to. They need to see the old pokemon to like the games
>>
>>30329333
>Pelipper, Gumshoos, and "THEY'RE RUINING GEN 1" Raticate on every fucking route
>Trumbeak on half of them
>Muh Genwun boogeyman
>>
They fucked up the encounter rates for both grass and fishing.
>>
>>30327740
>the Alola region is full of rare pokemon
You have only yourself to blame for expecting high encounter rates
>>
>>30329394
They fucked up fishing in general
>>
>>30329289
I'll give u one
>>
>>30329414
No, its alright to fish in certain spots as long as the encounter rates are not stupid.

In the previous games not all water tiles were created equal and most have low spawn rates.
>>
>>30327740

Johto did the same exact shit but worse because some new mons were exclusively found in Kanto
>>
>>30327740
What's a good nature for this guy anyway?
>>
>>30329289
What do you mean holy shit? Literally all you have to do is go outside of the Steelix ship and it's 10%. Don't get Dhelmise? Go back in and then go back out. The bubbles come back each time and it's 10% every time that way. There you go.
>>
>>30329582
>some
Sneasel (fixed in Crystal)
Murkrow
Larvitar
Babby Pokemon from Gen 1 lines
>>
>>30329719
you forgot houndour.

they put the dark types near sabrinas gym for a reason.
>>
>>30329719
>>30329803
Also Misdreavus and Slugma
>>
>>30329803
>some reason
It's because Sabrina's Pokemon were weak to dark

Same reason the kid in Goldenrod trades you a Machop for a Drowzee
>>
>>30330096
>some reason
>not >a reason
>cant read
>>
>>30329614
What the fuck are you talking about? It's 1%
>>
>>30330302
The bubbles mean special spot, which makes it 10%. It's only 1% once the bubbles go away. If you just re-enter the ship and then exit, the bubbles are back.
>>
>>30327740
Because fuck you, GameFreak does what they want! They can make any Pokemon as rare as they want, it's totally fucking fair. Just. Fucking. Great.
>>
>1% encounter rate on Chinchou
FUCK.
YOU.
ALL.
I WANT MY ANGLER FISH BRO.
>>
>>30327740
Remember gen 2?
>>
>>30331949

>fishing
>get chinchou first try
>fucking chinchou
>one shot it
>>
>>30331949
Magikarp was a mistake
All I ever find are fucking Magikarp
WHY MAKE MAGIKARP SO COMMON
>>
Honestly, I just GTS'd all the new shit after I caught Ditto.
>>
>>30331949
SPECIAL FISHING SPOTS MAKE IT 20%, SAME AS GOOD ROD FISHING FOR IT BACK IN GSC
IT REALLY ISN'T THAT HARD
NOT FISHING IN THEM IS LIKE USING THE OLD ROD AND COMPLAINING YOU ONLY GET MAGIKARP
>>
>>30332210
Special Fishing spots take way too long to trigger
They're not reliable at all
Suck a dick, smartass
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.