[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Exeggutor Island >told Lillie my goal after finishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1403413701346.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1403413701346.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
>Exeggutor Island
>told Lillie my goal after finishing the island challenge was to complete the Pokédex
>tfw she probably left Alola without me because she thinks I'm a Richard-tier sperglord
Fuck fuck fuck
What could I have said to make her stay?
>>
>>30325748
better than saying you have no goals in life after beating the game.
>>
The fact that this even had the possibility of bothering you is why she left.
>>
>>30325748
you should have gotten in the bag
>>
She comes back once you complete your goal. Off you go, anon. Go bring her back.
>>
>>30325748
>can't pick up on obvious context clues
She was never going to be with you
>>
she was /Hau's girl/ anyway
>>
>>30325748
>not telling her you don't know
You fucked up.
>>
>Not telling her that you'd get stronger
>>
>>30326011
Does she even have different dialogue with the other options?
>>
>>30325969
>Hau's girl
>implying I'm not Hau's girl
Figures the one game with a rival character I like is focused on the waifu sue
>>
I swear if I didn't know better I would think I got the bad end. No kiss and then she leaves?

Seriously, please tell me I missed something here and I was actually meant to answer her questions differently.
>>
>>30325878
Are you for real? Can someone confirm
this?
>>
>>30326026
If you pick 'I don't know' she smiles and says it's pretty comforting that even you aren't certain about what you want to do next. She still ends up leaving though.
>>
>>30326231
What do the others say?
>>30326137
The fact that both genders have the same dialogue should tell you something.
>>
>>30326202
Yeah i can confirm, once your dex is full she comes back
>>
File: 1471504813650.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1471504813650.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>30326279
Y-yeah right anon. Stop messing with my feelings like that
>>
>>30326415
She doesn't, stop falling for shitty bait.
>>
>>30325748
Why didn't you pick the third option?

>Raise Nebby with you
>>
>>30325748
when you tell her you don't know, she becomes relieved that a trainer like yourself isn't always sure what to do

the better option in my opinion
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.