[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we try to find out what happened to that abandoned Stufful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: stufful.jpg (106KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
stufful.jpg
106KB, 770x562px
ITT we try to find out what happened to that abandoned Stufful in the route 13 motel.

I checked it right before I went to challenge the League and it was still there, but vanished as soon as the credits rolled. Some people said that there's an event at the Melemele graveyard on Sunday night for it, but I checked that as well and nothing.

I've also heard some anons mention that there's a Stufful that snuck into the old grocery store, but I couldn't find anything there.
>>
>>30322570
>I've also heard some anons mention that there's a Stufful that snuck into the old grocery store, but I couldn't find anything there.
Someone could've just confused the abandoned megamart with the active one, because there's a Stufful in there
>>
it's at aether house
>>
>>30322601
Aether house seems likely. Aether Foundation probably learned about the Stufful and took it in.
>>
>>30322570

I haven't confirmed this myself, but many people say later in the game, like after Elite 4, the Stufful is gone. The lady at the reception desk doesn't mention that it's gone.

Another person said he saw this and checked the graveyard on a Sunday and a person said he found his lost Stufful on Route 13 but it had already passed away. Other people were saying this was bogus.
>>
>>30322601
>>30322639
Nope
>>
>>30322601
>>30322639
Just checked it, nothing there. Speaking of Aether House though, anyone know what the hell is up with that creepy Oranguru?

>>30322650
I was talking about the graveyard thing in the OP, there was nothing there.
>>
It goes because the Looker missions happen there and Gamefreak forgot to program it back in after. Lady even says its still there.
>>
>>30322748
Different motel
>>
>>30322748
Looker motel is route 8 on akala
>>
>>30322773
The missions move through all 3 motels you cunt. Play the game before commenting.
>>
>>30322833
No, everytime a new beast appears you move to a different motel. On Poni you go to the boat restaurant instead.
>>
>>30322570
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6GDil0rGls
>>
>>30322773
>>30322833
>People who clearly haven't played the game

The first meeting with looker is in Akala's motel. Second is Melemeles. Third goes back to Akalas. Fourth goes to Ula Ula's which is the Stuffel motel. 4th is on a boat in Seafolk village.
>>
>>30322954
>you can't deliver it to the Aether foundation
>you can't give Olivia's Cubble a new friend
>you can't tell that crazy Stufful lady on the bus stop route about it
>no one in the game ever mentions it besides the two ladies in the motel
>we'll never know what actually happened to it
>>
>>30323064
I feel sorry for that old lady with 8 Stufful. It can wreck a pro wrestler, just imagine what they do to her
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.