[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been playing sun for 3 hours now >literally nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: ronald gonna get you.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ronald gonna get you.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
I've been playing sun for 3 hours now

>literally nothing but pure trash pokemon in the early areas
>there is already talk about "destiny" (lazy storywriting)
>there is an island called le le memememe and a pokemon named top kek
>social media exists within the game
>brown people everywhere
>the laziest fucking roadblocks I've ever seen (including just a straight up literal roadblock)
>your walk cycle is fucking whacky
>your head is too small
>YOU CAN'T GO 3 FUCKING SECONDS WITHOUT HAU OR LILLIE TRYING TO FUCK YOU
>the PSS goes straight down the shitter to make room for your brand new FisherPrice handholdinator9000
>you don't even do gyms anymore, beating 8 hardcore dudes would be too challenging and kids would just go back to playing candycucker on their iphones, instead you just have to beat 4 goofy cunts with an IQ of 40 to win

The only good things about sun and moon are the fact that you can remove your hat, the earthbound-esque cities and the aesthetic climate

everything else is garbage, trash

please tell me it gets better than this, I've been at it for hours and I'm not even on an adventure yet
>>
>>30322507
Imagine being so autistic that special needs kids think you're autistic
>>
>Calling Grubbin trash just because anon saw people complain about speed here on /vp/
>>
*unsubscribes from your blog*
>>
>>30322507
>Pure Trash early on
Every game is like that also you can get Bagon/Salamance at the first Island
>
>>
>literally nothing but pure trash pokemon in the early areas
Pichu because Alola raichu is a beast

Bagon and level 10 salamence

cutiefly

alola grimer
>>
Pop your much needed Ritalin and keep playing, you pansy.
>>
>>30322670
>>30322724
those are all pokemon who belong in the garbage disposal

especially grimer, which is literally made of garbage
>>
>>30322895
Raichu is one of the few fast mons in the game with decent special attack and nasty plot too.

Robombee is fast with quiver dance as well

Alola Grimer and muk have great bulk and poison touch is great.

Bagon is bagon, Salamence fucks shit up.
>>
here's your reply
>>
>>30322507
If those are your complains you'll never be able to enjoy the game.
Drop it now, sell it, have your (You), and fuck off
>>
>>30322996
And Pikipek is surprisingly strong throughout the entire game, and gets a bunch of useful moves.
>>
>>30322507
Suck my cock whiner
>>
>>30323226
so hau and lillie never let you do any exploring or do anything fun?

how is the game even remotely bearable to anyone?
>>
>>30322507
I just beat the E4 in Moon. Game was straight fucking garbage that I played out of series brand loyalty up until about the fourth island, which is where it opened up enough into a "real" Pokemon game.

The three worst Pokemon games are BW/XY/SM, and for mostly all the same reasons. If Gen VIII isn't a marked return to pre Gen V I think I'm out.
>>
>>30322895
dont be shitting on grimer
>get black sludge grimer
>sos chain for days with bulky muk

you can get a lot of stuff on the first island
>leftovers munchlax(you will.need a recycle munchlax later)
>pikachu
>bagon
>abra
>happiny
>caterpie(for compound eye)
>meowth(you will need switcharoo later for sos ditto.chaining)
>>
>>30323938
You're trying way to hard.
>>
>>30322507
Should I skip going to Alola and just wait to get back to the far superior region that is Sinnoh in the inevitable remake?
>>
File: lillie-bridge.jpg (128KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
lillie-bridge.jpg
128KB, 1200x720px
>>30324069
Kanto will be first, sorry
>>
>>30322507
Stop using exp share and git gud. Plot is ok, cutscenes are kinda anoying but ok. Train a bunch of alola mons and enjoy your hard mode, retard
>>
t. /v/
>>
>>30324134
>Kanto Remake

Nice meme
>>
>>30324014
I'm really not. I'm fucking 31 and have been playing Pokemon for 2/3 of my life, but I don't have time for shitty games in the vein of this.

Off the top of my head complaints about SM:

>Regional dex is too fucking big, filled mostly with shitmon from previous gens
>Too few new mons (the primary reason to play a new gen)
>The new mons that exist have encounter rates so low that you'll use Pelipper and Ledyba just because it's all you ever fucking see
>Totem mons are a gimmick designed to make "boss battles" easier (instead of having to plan around a gym leader's 3-5 mons, you'll only ever have to fight two of them)
>Cut scenes every minute or two, sometimes you'll have a cinematic of a landscape followed by one footstep followed by another cutscene (this happens multiple times)
>Game is Protag and His Shitty Friends for the third gen in a row
>"Let's battle! But let me heal your team and give you six Max Revives first!"
>Most linear Pokemon game since Unova. You literally can't go anywhere the story hasn't dictated you go yet, with fences and Stoutland and every other imaginable contrivance

I know we're in the honeymoon phase, but we went through this with XY too. These games are not good.
>>
>>30324184
>last Kanto game was for GBA
>SM is full of Kanto cameos
>SM and RB are strikingly similar in colour
It's pretty much common knowledge that Kanto will be next. Sinnoh will have to wait.
>>
>>30324184
Not remakes, chucklefuck, it'll be sequels so Lillie can drag you around Kanto while she tries to acquire the resources to unfuse Lusamine.
>>
>>30323839
Because they do let you, the intro is just as long as the first island. Once you're through that the game stops caring for the most part.
>>
>why doesn't route one have arceus
>>
>>30324287
>SM and RB are strikingly similar in colour

okay
>>
File: 8z9aPHx.png (67KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
8z9aPHx.png
67KB, 326x245px
>>30322507
>>there is an island called le le memememe and a pokemon named top kek
>>social media exists within the game
>>brown people everywhere
wew lad

>>the laziest fucking roadblocks I've ever seen
You haven't played Black 2/White 2 then.

>>YOU CAN'T GO 3 FUCKING SECONDS WITHOUT HAU OR LILLIE TRYING TO FUCK YOU
>he doesn't want to celebrate his trials by having a threesome with Hau and Lillie and going out for Malasadas afterwards

>>you don't even do gyms anymore, beating 8 hardcore dudes would be too challenging and kids would just go back to playing candycucker on their iphones, instead you just have to beat 4 goofy cunts with an IQ of 40 to win

Have you fought any Totem Pokemon aside from the first yet?
>>
>>30322507
God that thing creeps me the fuck out every time I've driven past it, which is thankfully only enough times to count on one hand.
>>
>>30324134
If kanto gets a remake i will quit this shit.Kanto has the shitiest map design ever.
>>
>>30322507
Nice blog
>>
>>30324240
>But back in m-muh days
Look Anon, I know growing up is hard, but times change. Nintendo is reaching for the casual market, and a lot of people who haven't play any Pokemon besides GO would want to try it.
Pokemon games have added new mechanics, pokemon, items, and concept over the years, and presenting them to somebody new can be very intimidating.
It's hand-holdy? Yes. It's aimed to children? Yes. Doesn't give you total freedom until the very last part of the game? Yes.
SM it's about the story and the experience, so if you didn't like the characters you won't be able to enjoy the game ever.
And I'm gonna tell you a secret, but Pokemon never was a "hardcore" gaming franchise to begin with. It was always a collectible stamp album aimed to children.
So, as a friend, I'm telling you. Drop the game, sell it, fuck off, and go play X-com
>>
>>30324764
What is Hoenn
>>
>>30324287
Last Kanto game was in HG/SS aka Pokemon RB expansion pack
>>
File: 1368122616033.png (243KB, 550x578px) Image search: [Google]
1368122616033.png
243KB, 550x578px
>>30324240
>Regional dex is too fucking big
You're right, I too miss having every second encounter being a fucking Zubat.
>>
>>30324445
To be quite honest you can 1 shot every totem pokemon but mimikyu since his ability prevents you.
>>
>>30324240
I only agree with #2 and #3 honestly
>>
>>30325037
>he doesn't like encountering tentacool
>>
>>30322507
The first island is long because there are too much cutscenes. Then, the game is the best since HG/SS.
>>
>>30322895
Fuck off
>>
>>30325141
Sure, there's a balance here, but SM is on the too many side. It's not as bad as XY though.

Actually thinking about it, 250 is probably the ideal target which SM isn't that far over, so I think the problem is exacerbated when there are so few new mons. There are 80 new mons, but how many of them are post game only? So while you're playing, you're mostly encountering the same fillermons you only catch/evolve to complete your dex that you've been catching for 10-20 years.

So yes, 300 could work, but you'd need at least like 120 new guys.
>>
File: 1473880222321.jpg (33KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
1473880222321.jpg
33KB, 248x252px
>>30322507
>>literally nothing but pure trash pokemon in the early areas
is this your first pokemon game?
>>there is already talk about "destiny" (lazy storywriting)
Pokemon has never been except from lazy writing.
>>there is an island called le le memememe and a pokemon named top kek
You are literally complaining about nothing. these names were not created because LOL INTERNET CULTURE.
>>social media exists within the game
And why wouldn't it? Again, what are you complaining about?
>>brown people everywhere
It's a region based off of the Hawaiian island. Of fucking course there are brown people.
>>the laziest fucking roadblocks I've ever seen (including just a straight up literal roadblock)
This is not the only game to do it, and having an ACTUAL roadblock as a roadblock is a hell of a better excuse then some of the bullshit in the past.
>>your walk cycle is fucking whacky
It's a very inoffensive walk animation. I do not understand what exactly you are complaining about here.
>>your head is too small
I echo my sentiments regarding walking and running animations
>>YOU CAN'T GO 3 FUCKING SECONDS WITHOUT HAU OR LILLIE TRYING TO FUCK YOU
Valid complaint.
>>the PSS goes straight down the shitter to make room for your brand new FisherPrice handholdinator9000
As opposed to O-powers and Hyper training?
>>you don't even do gyms anymore, beating 8 hardcore dudes would be too challenging and kids would just go back to playing candycucker on their iphones, instead you just have to beat 4 goofy cunts with an IQ of 40 to win
Having already stated you have only played this game for 3 hours, its VERY obvious you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about here, because you clearly don't have all the information.

In short, shut the fuck up and keep playing before jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>30322507
Just melt this game in a fire already.
Why do you make yourself suffer?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.