[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is anyone playing with no outlines mod? What looks like on 3ds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dc4.png (405KB, 909x313px) Image search: [Google]
dc4.png
405KB, 909x313px
is anyone playing with no outlines mod?
What looks like on 3ds screen anyways?

Provide tutorial
>>
>it looks worse
huh...
>>
>>30319723
you've tested it dungus?
>>
>>30319766
I've used it. It's not really great and shading on some mons get fucked up, some of them GET fucked up and everything and everyone looks out of place with them.

tl;dr Don't bother.
>>
>>30319822
Thanks mate ^_^
>>
Outlines are probably necessary on the 3DS's screen, Smash had it too. They only look better when disabled on a large high-res screen.
>>
>>30319766

It does look worse, moron. You can even see so right in the OP image.

The only time the no line mod looks good is if you mod it to 1080p, which is the whole reason for the mod, because it looks like shit at 1080p with lines/there's no way to smooth out the lines at 1080.
>>
The no outlines mod is better if you're emulating the game but if you're running on native hardware it's going to look like shit.
>>
>>30319712
Look up how to do it in the archive fuckshit
>>
File: Toucannon 2.5 HD FINAL MIX .jpg (93KB, 710x408px) Image search: [Google]
Toucannon 2.5 HD FINAL MIX .jpg
93KB, 710x408px
Playing with no outlines on an old3ds with CFW (Custom FirmWare)

Here's how to do it..
https://3ds.guide/

If your 3ds is on 11.0 or higher forget about trying. It is impossible to downgrade anything over 11.0 unless you want to solder shit.

I updated my main 3ds XL like a retard so I went and bought a used one from gamestop to downgrade and mod.

Follow the guide and you should be up and running very quickly on CFW.

Then go and grab the no outlines codebin for your game and dump it in SD:/luma/code_sections

You can also do this to inject pokemon via QR code. (Alola only)

Pre-patched codebins: https://mega.nz/#!nQUDwZQJ!LYEszSk-7_Fx7srnSU9PGQjoSjZT2SflRhMyAEsxj4k
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.