[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there actually a fast way to train your Pokemon fast to level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_10.png (2MB, 1358x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
2MB, 1358x1417px
Is there actually a fast way to train your Pokemon fast to level 100 for hypertraining?
>>
inject rare candy
>>
>>30318088
You can always hack pokemon in.
>actually training pokemon in the current year
Versilify pls
>>
Can you seriously only do that iv training stuff at lv100?

Only gf could be this retarded
>>
>>30318124
what has playing the game to do with that retarded furry fuck?
>>
>>30318141
Combining the Lv 100 requirement with the unnecessarily difficult grind for bottle caps, and it's obvious that Hyper Training was never meant to replace just breeding for good IVs. If you can breed it, you should. If you can't reliably breed for IVs (on stuff such as Legendaries, UBs, Silvally, shinies), you use Hyper Training. It helps that most of the things listed there (except shinies) usually come well above Lv 50, so it's not as hard to get the last 20-40 levels out as it would be to train from 1.
>>
>>30318141
Yep. And in the generation where there's no Blissey bases or Furisode girls with a team of Audinos to speak of!
>>
Well, where the fuck do you train? Pre E4, Hau's Pikachu is fucking me in the ass
>>
>>30318271
yeah just going to use it for tapus, ultra beasts and shinies without perfect iv's. i guess i have to do ev training first and then train with lucky egg with E4?
>>
>>30318201
And since hyper training is a thing now, it threw Verlis through a loop because now there's no way for him to tell if the pokemon were injected or hyper trained. He even went so far as to say hyper training encourages cheating now.
>>
>>30318413
i don't give a fuck about that cunt i just asked where to level up fast
>>
>>30318357
Well he isn't wrong
>>
>>30318357
>>30318413
Who gives a fuck about some autist?
>>
>>30318469
Feed your Pokémon 25 beans and then the coffee man gives you a rare candy
>>
>>30318494
He's kinda qt, r-right?
>>
>fill Festival Plaza with lottery booths
>get free bottle caps pretty much every day

Wow, that was hard.
>>
>>30318513
If you're a faggot, maybe.

He looks like a turbo autist fedoralord to me.
>>
File: 1385568636061.png (246KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1385568636061.png
246KB, 800x450px
>>30318300
Damn it I miss Audino so much.
>>
>>30318469
>>30318201
>ask a simple question
>some high funcitoning tards come in and make it about verlisify

never change, /vp/

THAT said, you're gonna have to bite the pillow and battle the Elite Four again and again gen 4 style. Much easier if you put them through Pokemon Refresh and get boosted EXP as well as apply to boost to traded Pokemon.
>>
>>30318574
Im straight but i like shoving things up my ass on occasions
>>
>>30318583
thx. at least one normal functioning person here
>>
>>30318572
try to actually read the question you fucking retard
>>
>>30318357
Why is your type of person always so triggered when they are confronted with the fact that cheating is morally wrong in a competitive game at any point?
>>
>>30318636
You want hyper training for IVs. Bottle caps are easier to get and more efficient.

But if that's not good enough just go through the E4 50 times and you're good.
>>
>cheating is morally wrong
>IV autism
LMAO.
Isn't that retarded furry said breeding with 6IV Ditto is illegal you will be banned?
>>
>>30318689
your pokemon need to be 100 to actually use the bottlecaps wtf are you talking about
>>
>>30318739
Well, from a certain point of view, legal sex with illegal Pokémon should produce illegal babies.
>>
>>30318622
Make sure you pack a Mold Breaker mon like Hazorus or Mega Gyarados because dealing with Sturdy for the thousandth time in the Elite Four will get slow and boring fast
>>
>>30318777
If I recall, this is VGC's official ruling on the subject. It's a "hacked" mon if either of the parents were hacked.

That said, Verlis has been on record as saying he says stupid shit and starts drama intentionally for free views on his videos. Hate is a powerful marketing tool.
>>
>>30318644
Morality is subjective buddy, and as far as I'm concerned, as long as the end result is the same I don't care how I get there. And trust me, I have bred entire teams before and its a pain in the ass. I didn't feel more accomplished or better than anybody, I felt like I wasted my fucking time.

So with injecting, I'm more or less "cutting the fat" so to speak. I don't give my mons illegal moves or abilties. I keep them legal with their stats having the EV spreads as I see fit and keeping it within the 508 range. If anyone is triggered around here, its (you) buddy.
>>
>>30318777
Yeah, but there is no way to detect it because egg is legal and moves are legal.
>>30318845
Company just trying to save their face. They can't just say "Well breeding with hacked mons is legit". It's their fault and they can't do anything because it's too late.
>hacked monster family tree from previous generation drifting from one user to another through GTS and WT
>>
>>30318845
how would they know its parents were hacked?
>>
>>30318479
Yeah, but the end result is the same and that's all that really matters and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.
>>
File: IMG_6372.jpg (87KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6372.jpg
87KB, 590x443px
>>30318088
On a scale of pineapple to pepperoni toppings on a pizza, how much of a meaningful difference do IVs make to a Pokémon anyways?
>>
>>30319018
31 points at level 100
>>
>>30319018
>pineapple to pepperoni toppings on a pizza
It varies from pokemon to pokemon to pokemon really,but that commment made me chuckle.
>>
>>30318979
They don't
>>
>>30319018
They can mean the difference between getting ohkod and bulking the hit. Also if your pokemon doesn't have perfect speed, it's going to be outsped a lot
>>
>>30319018
>two same pokemons
>one with 31IVs outspeed you, outdamage you and he doesn't die from 1HKO
>>
>>30318777
You're confusing illegal with illegitimate. Breeding with a hacked Ditto is undetectable unless the other parent passed down something illegal, like Dream Ball Aegislash. The offspring still won't be legit but there's no way to tell unless you admit to it.
>>
>>30318930
>Has to whip out subjectivity

Is it really that hard to admit you're cheating?
>>
File: IMG_9256.jpg (2MB, 3021x2072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9256.jpg
2MB, 3021x2072px
>>30319018
Check it, here's an old Pokémon of mine from back in HGSS when I was too lazy for IVs
>>
>>30319186
Breeding with ditto is not cheating :^
>>
File: IMG_9257.jpg (2MB, 3021x1992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9257.jpg
2MB, 3021x1992px
>>30319209
And here's a new one I trained with modern breeding techniques.
The difference in power is staggering.
>>
>>30319018
>Special Defense, Defense, HP
Always max them if possible. Very few exceptions exist, and they are almost always due to a gimmick build.
>Speed
Not quite as must-have as the above, but you'll want max Speed more often than you don't. Again, usually gimmick builds are going to not care about their Speed IV at all.
>Attack, Special Attack
Depends. If you're a Special Attacker, you want your Special Attack IV to be high and your Attack IV to be as close to 0 as possible. If you're a Physical attacker, you want your Attack as high as possible. If you're a mixed attacker, then god help your soul because you probably want all 6 perfect IVs.

Really, though, IVs are completely inferior in stat gain compared to Natures. I don't remember the exact numbers, but IVs give significantly less stat gains at Lv 50 than Natures and EVs do. If you have to pick between a mon with a bum Nature but perfect IVs and a mon with meh IVs but a perfect Nature, go with the latter every time.
>>
File: IMG_6188.gif (2MB, 271x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6188.gif
2MB, 271x303px
>>30319051
>>30319083
>>30319108
>>30319131
>>30319243
>>30319209

ah so it's not pepperoni at all, it's a sausage topping

thanks, I've been confused about it for a while now
>>
>>30319018
Probably about italian sausage.
If you're entering the VGC tournament then pepperoni absolutely. But if you're just battling your friends then its not too important. Not as important as natures and EVs. Just make sure your important stats aren't 0. I usually settle for two perfect IVs and then ~27 for the other stuff.
>>
>>30319209
>>30319230
>Perfect Special Attack IVs on both.
>But the Special Attack on the 6 IV Ampharos is about 50 points different from the 1 IV Ampharos.
This only tells us that you didn't bother with EV Training in HGSS either. If both have perfect IVs and the same EV training, the stat should be identical.
>>
>>30318088
I'd say battling the wild pokemon on poni island is a good way to level up.

Use pokemon refresh and get a 2 heart rating in affection, then give the mon a lucky egg.

I had a level 1 deino reach lvl 56 in about an hour 1/2 give or take.
>>
WHY DROP SUPER TRAINING FOR HYPER TRAINING

WHY
H
Y
>>
>>30319344
>I'd say battling the wild pokemon on poni island is a good way to level up.
No, not at all. Those mons peak at like level 57 and most of them like Cottonee give shit base exp. You're better off grinding the E4 but even then their teams only get up to the 60s. Training to 100 in this game is a massive pain in the ass.
>>
>>30319826
Isn't that just because the rubber banding from black and white is back.
>>
>>30319721
The only reason I can see from a design perspective is tying mechanics into the themes of the game. There's an undercurrent of reaffirming and improving on your roots in the game, and in a way this game does just that mechanically. Old berry-based strategies of resetting EVs return to the fore, as well as new indirect methods of resetting EVs faster. You can't just "find horde, Incinerate, collect EVs, repeat for an hour", and have to actually go back to properly grinding for your 6-man team of well-trained pokemon. This makes each individual pokemon on your team seem more important, but has the downsides of punishing any sort of experimentation or strategical failure.

What really gets me is that it's hard as hell to get your breeding materials in this game (other than an everstone) for no reason except "fuck you". It was arguably TOO easy in XY, but SM demands that you grind the Battle Tree or the Battle Royale (both of which are filled with bullshit teams that hate your guts and predict your every move) for 48 fucking BP before you can even get STARTED with grinding for good IVs. This indirectly encourages injection for at the very least a 6 IV Ditto, and there's no way that SOMEBODY in all of GF didn't notice that shit.
>>
>>30319907
it's this and the lack of a eficient method of leveling

there's no audinos
no blissey secret base
no le wow restaurant
only one lucky egg

the thing that will be the most pain in the ass though are non-offensive mons, with rotation in xy you could level up any pokemon at the same rate
>>
>>30318777
what are anchor babies
>>
>>30319186
I agree with his point that whining about cheating in pokémon is meaningless. In the end of the day people who inject are making the same thing other can make legally, they're just being lazy faggots about it. Since you will wanto to breed your team before going competitive, the actual playing ground will be even regardless of one being a cheater.
>>
>>30318088
You only do this for legends and shinies.
>>
turn on your xp share and feed everyone rainbow beans
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.