[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I killed him after the elite 4 >I killed him a second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tapukoko.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko.png
163KB, 500x500px
>I killed him after the elite 4

>I killed him a second time and forgot to save

Am I fucked or?
>>
You know you can run from the battle and come back when you're ready, right?
>>
>>30316726
It was an accident, honestly. I forgot to save it before the fight too, I got the other 3 Tapu's just fine but this one I fucked up. Can I really not fix it? I didn't think you could kill legendaries anymore.
>>
I'm fairly sure you can exit the area and go back to challenge it. If not, I read somewhere that beating the Pokemon League again triggers the event.
>>
>>30316572
I did this too. Just fight the Elite 4 again and you'll be able to fight him.
>>
>>30316572
why do you hate tapu koko man
>>
>>30316572
It raped all my team. Am I fucked?
>>
>>30316572
Same. Literally just happened to me. Turned off the game and last I saved was in front of the elite four. Fuck me
>>
>>30316572
I just used snorlax what i got from gift via internet. With yawn and hold back is is very good for catching tapus.
>>
What happens if you KO Solgaleo/Lunala on the first encounter? Does the whole bit with Lillie change?
>>
>>30318301
I wonder traded away my Solgaleo the moment I got it; Lillie never referenced it again for the rest of the game.
>>
File: More-rage.jpg (43KB, 299x722px) Image search: [Google]
More-rage.jpg
43KB, 299x722px
>>30316726
Really ? You mean I captured this fucker with the worst nature ever whereas I could have just run away and come back later to save in front of it and reset the game until I have a decent one ?
REALLY ?
>>
If you didn't catch him the first time around you are a literal pleb
>>
>>30318301
When you kill Solgaleo/Lunala nothing happens. The legendary doesn't disappear from the overworld and your character is in the same spot you were in before you KO'd the pokemon. Lillie doesn't say anything new.
>>
>>30318488
Yep. You can kill it too and just run through the E4 again to reset it. Pretty sure every legendary does this in the game except for Solgaleo/Lunala (who is a required capture) and the UB's.
>>
>>30319628
You don't need to run through the e4 it's just like wimpod you just have to wait 24 hours and go touch the stone again
>>
>>30319762
is this real?
>>
>>30317817
I've been using my decidueye with false swipe, I stopped leveling the snorlax at level 20ish when I got him to evolve.
>>
>>30318301
You just get returned directly to the moment before you interacted with the legendary as if nothing happened
>>
>>30319628
What the fuck is the point of the Master Ball in this game then?
>>
>>30318301
Mandatory capture like Zekrom/Reshiram in BW
>>
>>30321456
Shinies you're too strong to weaken, self-destruct, or run away
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.