[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're buying all of Lillie's merch right? Including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: CyV8B2bUkAACRG9.jpg orig.jpg (106KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
CyV8B2bUkAACRG9.jpg orig.jpg
106KB, 1366x768px
You're buying all of Lillie's merch right? Including the card sleeve even if you don't play the card game.
>>
Already?
They usually release character sleeves at least 3 months after game releases.
>>
why do waifufags always latch onto the most dull characters?
>>
I JUST WANT TEAM SKULL MERCH
>>
>>30316287
Because it's Lillie.
>>
NEBBY PLUSHIE
LILLIE NENDOROID
LILLIE FIGMA
LILLIE SCALE FIGURE
LILLIE SPIN-OFF GAME
LILLIE MANGA SPIN-OFF
LILLIE LIGHT NOVEL
LILLIE ANIME
LILLIE MOVIE
LILLIE PUPPET SHOW
LILLIE POGS
>>
>>30316264
Depends on the quality. I play magic though so I'd have to think of a gimmick deck around something celestial and containers
>>
>>30316294
Name one example of that ever happening
>>
Yes

so I can burn it and show it live here on /VP/ so all the waifufags can suffer
>>
File: nia fuck you.png (336KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
nia fuck you.png
336KB, 704x396px
>>30316560
not pokemon but
>>
>>30316594
Don't forget to play the theme of Evangelion in the background
>>
>>30316607
But Yoko was more popular.
>>
>>30316294

>latch
Anon, Lillie is a promoted waifu. They will give her merch even if people aren't interested (and they ARE interested).
I'm personally a bit butthurt that nobody from ORAS got a nendo. I wanted May but would even buy Steven or Brendan if they made one.
>>
>>30316264
Of course
>>
>>30316607
>implying anyone with taste likes Gurren Lagann
>LE ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA XDDD PIERCE THE HEAVENS WITH UR DRILL XD KAMINA SHADES YOKO HAS TITS GIGA DRILL BREAKER XDDDDDDD
>>
>>30316650
Lillie is SM's Lucina. I say Lucina specifically because she is popular unlike Dancina.
>>
>>30316650
>liking nendoroids
That said I could've sworn May was getting a 12 or so inch figure but maybe that was just a ruse
>>
>>30316669
this.

people with taste watch a based anime like Kill La Kill
>>
>>30316762
She is getting two scales. A figure for game May and a figure for anime May, actually.
>>
>>30316691
Which makes me wonder if they try to repeat their success with human companion and give you another waifu in Gen 8.
>>30316762
I like them because they aren't too expensive, have some articulation, wide selection of characters and have standardized size.
May is getting 2 scale figures, one is ORAS and another is anime May.
>>
>>30316499
Lillie in a Lunala costume
>>
>>30317011
>lewd Lunala costume
Fixed.
>>
There is no chance for anyone other than Lillie or Chicken to get figures, right?
>>
>>30317993
Yeah.
In fact I expect Lillie to get at least 3.
>>
>>30319825
I expect her to get one figure with either Lunala or Solgaleo.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.