[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing a second playtrough right now, how can I get a pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: vulpix.png (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
vulpix.png
138KB, 500x500px
Doing a second playtrough right now, how can I get a pic related with HA?
>>
you didnt need to make your own thread for this shit. google or use the fucking questions general god fucking damn it you ugly ass cunt
>>
>>30315954
Sorry for wasting 3 seconds of your time
>>
I'd like to know too
>>
You SOS them until one appears
>>
>>30315762
Trade someone like me
>>
Are you fucking serious? You need to enter a battle with one and false swipe it and use an adrenaline orb and keep killing Vulpix until one summons snow warning.
>>
>>30316428
Can you trade me one?
>>
>>30316462
Sorry, gimme a few. Check back in 15
>>
>game out for 10 days
>people already starting a 2nd play through
seriously where do you take the time from? i go to work for 9 hours, come home, cook, do laundry, chill with my the gf and play for 1-2 hours tops
>>
>>30316462
Ok, put up a low level mon on GTS asking for a female Vulpix lvl 1-10

Let me know when
>>
>>30316837
I worked 40 hours last week, gf and I live together, and I have 50 hours clocked in the game

The game is one for us both in the background of other activities. Doesn't demand full attention or both hands
>>
>>30316837
I'm a NEET and still on the second island.
>>
>>30316837
I think most people who do this are people who played the leaked pirated version. And others literally rush through the game.
>>
>>30315762
if you know what you are doing and half way though the game you trade and level boost your stuff on your completed game, you can push though the game in 10 hours

how to catch vulpix, false swipe, adrenilin orb, switch vulpix about every 15 you oko and one will spawn about 45 in
>>
>>30316041
He's not that creative...he probably took much longer to come up with such an eloquent post

Regardless, use SOS battles
>>
>>30316875
Oh shit I'm sorry, I realised I have shitloads of projects to do and I had to do them quick. Is the offer still on?
>>
>>30316171
>>30316455
>>30317095
Thanks, gonna try that maybe
>>
>>30316837
I beat it two nights ago and I have been at work or college and have a wife and two kids (one being a baby) AND I played through blind.

What the fuck is your excuse?
>>
>>30316837
I had a lot of free time because there was not much going on in my University, so I beat the game in three days.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.