[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>150 nest balls in >Still no Modest Synchronize Abra >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: the biggest band.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the biggest band.png
48KB, 300x300px
>150 nest balls in
>Still no Modest Synchronize Abra
>Have every other nature with Synchronize except Quirky
>All I wanted was Timid, Adamant, and Modest

FUCK
>>
>>30315410
Please tell me you're not catching them in the wild instead of hatching them at the ranch.

What have you done?
>>
>>30315410
Send your own Modest Pokemon out first. The wild Abra will Synchronize with it.
>>
or you know just catch an inner focus male with adamant and breed it with any female with synchronize, give it an everstone and leave them at the ranch. that will guarantee to give you Abras with Adamant + synchronize.
>>
That was literally me too OP, had everything except Modest until the very end.
>>
>>30315425
Why would I hatch them? RNG nature is RNG nature. Before you ask, no I don't have anything with a Modest nature that will breed with Abra, so I can't Everstone the Nature down.

>>30315432
That sounds like bullshit, but I don't know enough about it to prove it
>>
>>30315410
Lol the same happened to me, but instead of modest I couldn't find a timid one. I found a timid eevee later, though. I'll evolve it into espeon.
>>
>>30315490
You'll come a cross more Abra faster and it takes less effort. There is less downtime hatching eggs here than in XY/ORAS

>That sounds like bullshit, but I don't know enough about it to prove it
It is.
>>
>>30315490

Hatching lets you control for ability more and is actually faster when you take flame body and the Tauros fence into account. Also why aren't you using quick balls for catching them? They are guaranteed to catch Abra's on turn one.
>>
>>30315689
>>30315580
Oh, I see. Each egg is guaranteed to get Synchronize, putting the odds of Modest/Synchronize from 1/50 to 1/25.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.