[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Veteran says Kukui calls up everyone who's still alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (159KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 400x240px
>Veteran says Kukui calls up everyone who's still alive that has completed the Island Trial Challenge to come to Mount Lanakila
>Literally only trainers you battle are Hau and Gladion

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
What is Kahili
>>
>ignoring the title defense trainers
>>
Think of the pony canyon as the victory road. Plus the reason there are no trainers is because you are the first to challenge the league.
>>
So you just didn't meet them and they got btfo by the E4
Not that I'm not pissed about Victory Road, I was excited for a nice ice themed variation of it and it ended up being short and barren.
>>
What I'm confused about is that kukui calls only people who have beaten the island challenge right, but HE failed the island challenge himself, and yet he gets to be the champion, your final battle?

Tfw Kukui is still so salty about losing he only created the E4 to repair his wounded ego.
>>
Because after every time someone beats the Island Challenge, The Masked Royal starts hunting them.

'Everyone that's still alive' was a warning.
>>
>>30313175
He did won the island challenge though. He could have become a captain but chose not to, and he was only BTFO by the Indigo League
>>
>>30313175
I don't even remember it saying he took it, never mind lost it.
>>
I guess not a lot of people passed. Maybe the guys at the pokemon center got beaten by the E4. There are also the title defense guys.
>>
"Speak for yourself, Guzma. It’s not like I couldn’t become a captain. I chose not to. I had other dreams, see?"
>>
>>30313086
That's because Poni Canyon was Victory Road. They practically beat you over the head with the fact unless you mash A through all the dialog.
>>
>>30313175
He didn't fail his island challenge and he wasn't the champion, just the gatekeeper. Why do you think everyone and the game itself keeps referring to you as the first Champion of Alola?
>>
>>30312846
I wouldn't want to go up a snowy mountain either if all the clothing stores only sold shorts and short sleeved shirts.
>>
>>30313175
He didn't become a captain, he did complete his trials though.
>>
>>30313175
He fell in the Kanto league, not the Island Challenge.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.