[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I JUST LOST TO FUCKING HAU IN ULA'ULA ISLAND WHAT THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1446537631387.jpg (18KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1446537631387.jpg
18KB, 500x441px
I JUST LOST TO FUCKING HAU IN ULA'ULA ISLAND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT FUCKING RAICHU FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>30311000
you're bad at video games. waste of trips.
>>
Remember, Your the rival this generation.

You are the cold calculating person who wants to get stronger while Hau is the childlike protagonist determined to defeat you despite your Pokemon having the Type Advantage

This is your Pokemon Tower
>>
>>30311000
just use mud-slap nerd
>>
>>30311056
Nigga outspeeded my entire team and OHKO it with psychic.

Eevee lv 25
Wimpod lv 25
Torracat lv 26
Misdreavus lv 25
and the new ground type horse at lv 24
>>
>>30311051
It would be much better if right after beating Kukui the first time, Hau challenged you.

I know this can happen in post-game, but still, it's not the same.
>>
File: raichu used psychic.png (150KB, 206x314px) Image search: [Google]
raichu used psychic.png
150KB, 206x314px
>>30311000
faggot
>>
>>30311000
Digglet used buldoze.
>>
>>30311106
Google the special attack stat of Raichu retard.
>>
>>30311106
You're super under leveled dude. I distinctly remember having a Golispod by that time.
>>
>oh Ive heard Hau's raichu fucks shit up so I better lead in with my Mudbray
>oneshots her with psychic
REEE
He probably would have swept me I didnt have a over leveled Golisopod
>>
>>30311000

I did too desu. At that point in the game I still had no idea as to what type Raichu was. I was just throwing random moves at it based on what I thought it looked like.
>>
>>30311000
I also lost to him at that point. For some reason I thought Alolan Raichu had an ability similar to Levitate, so I didn't use a ground type move. I felt like a massive idiot when I hit it with High Horsepower during a later battle.
>>
I just kicked its ass with grimer. What the fuck is wrong with you people? There are a million dark types you could have used
>>
>>30311000
>Golisopod used First Impression
easy
Also nice trips fag.
>>
>>30311889
>Being THAT overleveled when you get to him.
>>
File: 1479949290262.png (74KB, 506x513px) Image search: [Google]
1479949290262.png
74KB, 506x513px
>>30311000
>I LOST TO THE WORST RIVAL SINCE CHEREN
Dude come the fuck on.
>>
>>30311000
You're fucking shit at a Pokemon game. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30311916
I was tired of Wimpod being a little bitch so I grinded him until he evolved.
>>
>>30311916
>>30311949
Also
>1 level higher than his strongest pokemon
>overleveled
>>
File: Ribombee.png (916KB, 1733x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ribombee.png
916KB, 1733x1600px
>>30311000
>he didn't catch a Cutiefly
Serves you right
>>
>>30311925
>implying he's the rival
>>
>>30311971
I tried to stay 5 levels under.

Actually can't recommend it because it's frustrating as fuck at certain points.
>>
I lost to Totem Vikavolt because I only had a Dugtrio, Brionne, and Oricorio and the damn Charjabug kept using Mud-Slap on Dugtrio
>>
Not sure how people had trouble with that Raichu desu
Had a Hariyama two levels below it and it sponged a Psychic to the face despite the type disadvantage

Hapu's Gastrodon was the only ballache really
>Gastrodon used Recover!
>Gastrodon used Recover!
>Hapu used Hyper Potion!
>Gastrodon used Recover!
>Gastrodon used Mud Bomb! (x)'s accuracy fell!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30312080
>what are boosting moves
I bet you had trouble with Lusamine's Clefable too you shitter
>>
>>30311106
Your dirt donkey should have horse kicked the shit out of that raichu.

I had the same problem with that psychic ohko'ing 4 mons on my team but mudbray easily saved the day.
>>
>>30312097
>tfw blew my load immediately with a z-poison jab because it was a huge bitch in the first fight and I knew it would be worse a a totem
>A critical hit!
>>
>>30311000
>not using A-kuM

its your own fault senpai
>>
>>30311000
Wow what a useless faggot. Hau is a top tier pushover.
>>
>>30312180
Wait, the clefable totemed? I just sorta two-shot it with my dugtrio's ironhead.
>>
>>30312097
I didn't say I lost to it you fucking mug, just that it's a much more retarded fight than that Raichu
>>
>>30312256
All of Lusamine's mons are totems when she's in tentacle form. That said, the boost itself is negligible as it only boosts a single stat by 1 stage

I think Clefable has Def boosted. I seem to recall her Milotic getting a fucking Attck boost of all things but I might be wrong on that. I know one of her mons gets a fucky boost like that.
>>
>>30311000
Never had a single problem with Hau. What is wrong with you guys?
>>
I got swept by the fucking Salazzle Totem. FUCK
That cunt called Salandit and they kept comboing by ass with Toxic+Venoshock. Not even Grimer was safe due to Corrosion! And the thing knows fire type attacks too!
>>
>>30311000
my grimer made quick work of his raichu
>>
I was severely underleveled for this fight so I had to savescum to beat him. I didn't know the game lets you continue even if you lost, though.
>>
>>30311978
Rivalry is a two way street, genius.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.