[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody hear about that 2GB update you can download for Sun and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_o88bqxmqoJ1u7nzyzo1_1280.png (358KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o88bqxmqoJ1u7nzyzo1_1280.png
358KB, 700x800px
Anybody hear about that 2GB update you can download for Sun and Moon? Speculation thread?
>Kanto patch
>be you
>you and your buddy Hau are munching down on some malasada
>bored as shit
>"lel lets pack our shit up and go to Kanto to find my dad"
>hitch a ride back to Kanto with Red and Blue
>but wait
>it's a ruse
>you get ship REKT
>stranded on island?
>you've been rused again
>orangeislands.jpeg
>you'll become another champion of other islands, you only have one Poke still with you from Alola
>battle through Orange Island trials or whatever the fuck they are
>get to champion
>it's Lillie
>you beat her then you two go move to Sinnoh and live happily ever after
I honestly don't are what the fuck it is, I just want to see Lillie again :(
>>
File: mfw.jpg (44KB, 399x392px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
44KB, 399x392px
>2GB of new hair and clothing options
>>
2GB of Episode Star
>>
>>30308297
Wait, what 2GB update? This isn't some ruse is it? I want lillie back too
>>
>>30308297
Honestly I'll settle for bug fixes and optimizations at this point.
>>
where did you hear about this update?
>>
>>30308297
What updatw
>>
>>30308297
Sauce on update?
>>
sounds too good to be true so it's obviously fake.
>>
>>30308297
>DLC

I would buy this no matter what garbage it contained
>>
No major sites have reported an incoming patch so it's fake

Not even gonna give you an (you)
>>
File: f73.png (96KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
f73.png
96KB, 250x250px
>all these faggots beliving this shit.
>>
Considering GF was too lazy/greedy to patch in the ORAS Mega Evos into XY, we won't even get a National Dex patch from them.
>>
Wishlist time?

>APRICORN BALL SHOP
>>
honestly why doesn't gamefreak do DLC? people would eat that shit up especially for pokemon
>>
>>30308547
>Massive across-the-board speed buffs
>If not that, defense and special defense stat buffs
>>
What patch?
>>
>>30308547
go to festival plaza stupid whore
>>
>>30308611
literally none, retardo
>>
>>30308567
Especially considering people were willing to pay to win in Pokemon Go
>>
File: doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>
File: 14773899234.png (44KB, 141x157px) Image search: [Google]
14773899234.png
44KB, 141x157px
>>30308297
Gonna need some sauce OP
>>
>>30308297
>definitely no update
>high chance she'll be ignored after this gen or we'll get a subpar sequel/third version
>pretty much all art of her is with Chicken
>nobody cares about the male MC
>not even gender specific dialogue in-game
Fuck this I'm learning to draw. I will make all of the fucking waifu pictures. You'll see!
>>
It's probably a fix for the Kadabra glitch because Game Freak are incompetent programmers who can't optimise their code.
>>
>>30309003
What Kadabra glitch?
>>
>>30309037
Kadabra learns Confusion when it evolves. However its evolution move is Kinesis. It can't learn both at the same time for some stupid fucking reason, so you end up with a Kadabra that learns fucking nothing until level 23.
>>
File: 1480277361302.png (57KB, 188x234px) Image search: [Google]
1480277361302.png
57KB, 188x234px
>>30308297
Don't fuck with me OP
>>
Give me a golf course minigame and the ability to go into the geoplant.
>>
>>30309098
press b
level up again
>>
A 2GB update for a 3DS game that's been out a week? I don't think Nintendo would dream of allowing that, even for their second biggest earner.
>>
>2gb update
>on a Nintendo game
At least try, OP
>>
>>30308297
Holy shit this some pretty good bait.
>>
>>30308297
>"Your buddy Hau"
I fucking hate Hau. I hope he dies. Do not call him my buddy. You are ruining my immersion of this post. Fuck you OP. I bet you like raw eggs.
>>
>>30308540
It's the same board that unironically think that speculating attention twitter whore actually has sources instead of just drawing simple conclusions.
>>
>>30309404
>second biggest earner
is mario seriously their first
>>
>>30308567
Because Tajiri will come out of its autism room and scream that everyone needs to have the same exact version of the game otherwise link trade doesn't fully work.
>>
>>30308404
Hahaha Oh Wow. I want the Female breeder's overalls and straw hat. Maybe some ponytail hairstyle as well. Also wouldn't mind a full set of Ace Trainer clothing.
>>
>>30311696
It's a big franchise.
>>
File: 29573259329.gif (314KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
29573259329.gif
314KB, 500x281px
>>30308297
>literally nobody talking about a 2GB update
>OP refuses to post sauce

Get the fuck out, OP.
>>
>>30311881
OP here, first time since posting. I saw a few other anons talking about it and my autism just rolled with it without fact checking. It appears I might have been rused as well.
>>
>>30309392
Kadabra is the one that is supposed to learn confusion, not abra, anon. Pressing b is going to put you in the same situation.
>>
OP here. I have autism.
>>
>>30308611

Ball shops don't stock em nigger
>>
>>30311696
What did you expect? Mario is still the definitive platformers and the series has its thumb in every piece of the pie from kart racer to rpg.
>>
>>30308297
No, I haven't heard about it until I read this thread. Which leads me to believe it's fake as hell.
>>
>2gb
kek
>>
Even if there was a 2GB patch, there's no guarantee that it would even contain substantial new content.

The way 3DS patches work is kinda dumb: In order to patch something small, you need to replace the entire archive (out of several that the game is split up into) that your change is included in. If the chunk that you need to make a minor change to is 2GB, then guess what? You're going to have to recompile that entire 2GB and send it out as a patch.

This is why each update to ORAS was the same size every time (271 blocks). They were always making changes to the same chunk. GF probably wouldn't make a change to the largest chunks (like the actual Pokemon creature data) unless it was an absolute emergency, since they don't want to push a huge patch out like that.

tl;dr: a large patch probably wouldn't be anything of note and GF would try to avoid huge patches anyway
>>
>>30311704
They already soiled that twice already, first with gen 1 and 2 trade compatibility, then again by introducing new megas in ORAS

Not to mention the added forms in Platinum and BW2 the previous games didn't have
>>
>bug fixes giving the main character proper expressions
>>
>>30308297
Uh no. Your autism aside, if we get an update it'll be the National Dex and access to the other old Mega stones. That's all
>>
>>30308540
>half the people here are middle schoolers, the other half are grownups still playing pokemon
what do you expect
>>
>>30308297
>anybody hear about this thing i just made up
>>
>>30311759
UUUU
>>
>>30308297
Nice meme
>>
>>30317635
It's just OPs wishful thinking.
>>
Would anyone want a patch even? If so what do they need to fix?
>>
>>30318410
One thing is the slow down when there's more than two pokemon in the field
>>
>>30320207
Honestly I think if anyone in Gamefreak were capable of fixing that they would have before putting this game out. Either its a real hardware limitation or the programmers at GF are just not good enough at the optimization stuff.
>>
>patch will allow you to sit down
>>
>>30320457
This made me so mad.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.