[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a shit ton of 'mons that date all the way back to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3663.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3663.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
I have a shit ton of 'mons that date all the way back to fire red sitting in my Omega Ruby game that I'm waiting to trade over to Sun. Now I've heard some good things and mostly bad things about the pokebank. Convince me why I shouldn't use it
>>
I don't see any reason why not. Also, I'm sure you know, but Bank doesn't get the update for Sun/Moon/RBY VC until January, so don't waste two months like I did and renew like a dumbass.

Honestly for five bucks its great. Mass managing pokemon tool is a a saint for those without modified 3DS's.
>>
>>30306546
I've never heard anything bad about it. At most it was bitching about it being a yearly subscription.
>>
>>30306946
I've heard some sketchy shit like it won't take items and all it does is "delet" your Pokémon and replace them with an inbred clone
>>
>>30307011
It doesn't transfer items.
How exactly would an "inbred clone" work?
>>
The only argument is there is a homebrew one that is free. Looking at pkhex they will probably update that to work with s/m before January.
>>
>>30306546
Unless you can't spare the 5 bucks a year there's pretty much no downsides to this.

Or you can just have your Pokes sit in your game forever since you can't directly trade from Gen 6 to Gen 7 without Bank.
>>
>>30307011
okay which poketuber have you listened to
>>
>>30306546
Outside of the entire 5$ per year thing which you have to be absolutely stingy to call it a bad thing, then there's no reason no to use it.
>>
>5 bucks a year for 3000 Pokemon storage, Battle points and sometimes events mons.

Honestly it's a good deal. In the official website they explained clearly why we have to pay (server maintenance) and what the bank has to offer, so yeah...
>>
I've had it since it was released and I enjoy being able to just move entire collections with ease and the random event Pokemon they give away. $5 a year is barely a loss in any capacity.
>>
>>30311108
>multi-billion dollar company
>preiz pray for ur survas you sheepu pigu HAI.

no.
>>
>>30306546
Pros:
-Fuckton of storage
-Transcends generations
-Only costs $5 a year
-Practically a free BP/FC farm
-Will support SM/RBY-vc by next month

Cons:
-gets updated to work with new Pokemon games 1+ month after release
-costs $5 a year (its a con if you're that cheap)
>>
How did you even get Pokémon from Black to ΩR without it?
>>
>>30311283
Sony and Microsoft do it, is it not okay when Nintendo does it?
>>
Cheap, tons of storage you can keep separate from your games. I love it, but I wish the UI and functionality was a bit easier to use
>>
>>30306546
If you have CFW there's a free analogue
Otherwise no reason to not unless you're really that jew and $5 a year is a big sum for you
>>
>>30306546
The only people who bitch about the $5 a year subscription are poorfags and kids who's monmys said no.

The only negative is you cant send over items which isnt a big deal. Just get it already.
>>
>>30306546
After breeding tons of Pokemon last gen, I have to say they really should have upgraded the number of boxes you get in Bank for SM. 100 isn't enough anymore.
>>
>>30307011
>all it does is "delet" your Pokémon and replace them with an inbred clone
It takes a special kind of autism to be upset with this. Isn't that what trading essentially does?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.