[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you pronounce pic related? I say "loo-sah-MEE-nay"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: lusamine.png (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine.png
104KB, 500x500px
How do you pronounce pic related? I say "loo-sah-MEE-nay" but I could be wrong. I did spend all of last gen saying "lee-SAHN-druh" before someone told me I sounded like a french retard.
>>
Loo-suh-meen
>>
>>30303922
loose-uh-MEEN
>>
>>30303922
You're right.
>>
Like "loser meme". Because that's what she is.
>>
>>30303922
Loo-za-mee-nay. It's a hard S.
>>
I call Her Mommy.
>>
Kana says "ru-za-mi-ne". Lew-sah-mee-nay in English.
>>
Samantha
>>
>>30303922
Her name is pronounced "Goddess".
>>
Perfection.
>>
>>30303922
Loo-sah-meen
>>
>>30305041
This. You've been pronouncing it fine.
>>
yeah she's hot and everything but she's married to a fat guy, how are you not disgusted by that
>>
>>30305666
Well, he was probably thin before he got hooked on Poké Beans.
>>
>>30305666
I'd wait until TPCi dubs up to whenever she shows up in the anime for an official pronunciation.
>>
>>30305735
meant for OP
>>
>>30305666
not all beauty can be seen in the outside Satan.
>>
>>30305617
loose-a-meme
>>
it's pronounced "bae"
>>
>>30305735
How does the dub pronounce Lillie? Jap spelling would pronounce the E but I'm assuming the dub just says it like Lily because that sounds better.
>>
>>30305666
>she's married to a fat guy
who?
>>
>>30303922
Loo - sah - meen
>>
>>30305041
Thats what I pronounce too. The mee-nay part probably come from "illuminate", like how "lusa" probably come from "lux", to give her connection to lucifer, with the whole "light is not good" motif.
>>30305666
So you are fine if she married to a hot guy? Why do you even care about which kind of dick go inside her before?
>>
>>30303922
>I did spend all of last gen saying "lee-SAHN-druh" before someone told me I sounded like a french retard.
Lysandre's French though so you were right
>>
>>30303922
Wait, then how the fuck do you pronounce Lysandre?
>>
>>30305923
/lajsandr/ is the more english pronunciation
>>
>>30303922
loo-ZAH-meen
>>
>lu-sah-mi-ne
>loo-sah-mine
>lu-sah-miin
>>
>>30305903
Mohm, the Poké Pelago guy, researched the Ultra Wormholes and disappeared.
>>
>>30306081
Oh.
Wait, where the actual fuck are the pokepelago islands, then?
>>
>>30305666
Hey, Mohn is kind of cute. Plus Lusamine might be a chubby chaser. She could have latched onto Hau because she knew his malasada obsession would lead him to be as big as a Guzzlord one day.
>>
File: ed9[1].png (95KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
ed9[1].png
95KB, 200x294px
>>30306013
Can't wait until she appears in the anime and /vp/ finds out her name is supposed to be pronounced Wick-ee
>>
>>30303922
Lose a Mine. Like lose a mind because she loses her mind.
>>
>>30303922
ルザミーネ

Lu sa mi ne
>>
>>30305666
I know she's married to him, but I forget where this was mentioned.
>>
>>30303922
Fu ji ko mi ne
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.