[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Solgaleo and Lunala the master of the Tapus? Every "trio"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 5huCug.png (67KB, 508x350px) Image search: [Google]
5huCug.png
67KB, 508x350px
Are Solgaleo and Lunala the master of the Tapus? Every "trio" like them has a master in some way, shape or form, and so far, the only indication is the book in Malie library, where Solgaleo/Lunala kicks their asses
>>
>>30300887
They're the guys who came down from space and kicked the tapu niggas into submission, so yes in a way
>>
>Bird Trio
No master unless you count Lugia in the anime
>Beast Trio
Ho-Oh
>Regi Trio
Regigigas but he was only introduced a Gen later (same with Lugia)
>Lakes Trio
Arceus
>Genie Trio
The master of the trio is actually a part of the trio because Landorus keeps the other two in check
>Musketeers
Keldeo isn't a master of the trio but a pupil
>Tapus
Solgaleo/Lunala
>>
>>30301041
>Musketeers

Cobalion is the master, because it's the leader.
>>
>>30301105
Fair enough
>>
>>30301041
Lugia was created at the director's request because he wanted a new Pokemon in the movie to star alongside the birds (and to this day, it's the only Pokemon ever to have been created specifically for the anime). It's an odd case where they literally designed the Pokemon to be associated with the legendary birds, then never referenced it in-game.
>>
What if Necrozma is a Trio Master of "Trio Masters"? He, Guzzlord and Zygarde are all masters in some way, so what if the 3rd game is the 3rd game is one to the Ultra Space, Kalos, AND Alola? Necrozma would see the boxart obviously, but the stories would revolve around the Light of Order(Zygarde) and the Light of Ruin(Guzzlord), going straight for a conflict story between the Earth and the Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>30303087

source?
>>
>>30305033
Doubt it. Unless Necrozma gets a super duper OP form like Mega Fug I don't see it above Guzzlord or Zygarde.
>>
>>30305454
You're mom told me
>>
Solgaleo and Lunala entrusted Cosmog to the Tapus yet the only one who did anything for it was Koko.
>>
>>30300887
They're going to pull a Regigigas. That's the strange souveneir.
>>
>>30305805
I like how you can buy that ingame
>>
>>30303087

The Sea Spirit's Den is a reference.
>>
>>30300887
The Tapus fight the UBs that come and attack the people, and Cosmog/it's-evos are basically UBs. So you could assume that if they were to be more malicious the tapus would fight. So I doubt that Solgaleo/Lunala are the "trio masters"
>>
>>30301041
Lugia is associated with the birds in the games, too.

See: the HGSS Jap trailer and the Sea Spirit's Den in XY
>>
>>30300887
At one time they fought, but after seeing neither of them could defeat the other they become friends, respecting eachothers power
>>
>>30301041
>but a pupil
He goes from being a pupil to the most powerful
>>
"Trio Masters" is one of the dumbest ways fans have come up with to arbitrarily categorize legendaries.
>>
>>30300887

Guardian deities don't have a known Trio Master.
>>
>>30301041
Bird Trio was needed to get Lugia in the first Mystery Dungeon, if that counts for anything.
>>
I like to think that Tapu Koko is the master of the Tapus
>>
>>30305033

I feel like I'm missing something. What's different about Guzzlord? Isn't it just an Ultra Beast?
>>
>>30310618

Yes and no.

It's been in Alola at least a decade before the others showed up and the concept of Ultra Beasts was even established. So far only one has ever been seen.
It shares a lot of traits with Zygarde like the chest face, appearing in a similarly named and shaped cave, and focusing on high HP above all else.
>>
>>30305859
>get a nice cutscene of Tapu Koko clashing against UB-02

>no equivalent scene of Tapu Lele vs Xurkitree, Tapu Bulu vs Kartana/Celesteela and Tapu Fini vs Guzzlord

I mean, I get that they were maybe trying not to spoil the rest of the tapu and the UBs for the post-game, but it was kinda underwhelming
>>
>>30300887
I like to think that long ago there was a species of pokemon called "Tapu" and it was a very prominent figure in alola and might have established ruler-ship over humans and other pokemon. Then there was a coup and 4 of the tapu killed all the other tapu to reside as the supreme leaders of the islands.
>>
>>30305877
student must beat the master one day
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.