[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone tell me to catch this bitch, my Golisopod Emergency Exit'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-785Tapu_Koko.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-785Tapu_Koko.png
51KB, 250x250px
Someone tell me to catch this bitch, my Golisopod Emergency Exit'd from it in the post-E4 capture attempt and I blew 30 Ultra Balls after knocking it's HP into the low, low yellows.
>>
Don't use Golisopod then
>>
Get a Pokemon with false swipe to reduce its HP to 1. Then use a Pokemon to either Paralyze or Sleep it. Then throw Ultra Balls, or if it's night use Dusk Balls. You could also try Timer Balls if you take many turns.
>>
>>30299454

Use a quick ball then soft reset if it doesn't work.
>>
>>30299567
Thanks, guess my E4 team is not a good team to try and catch stuff with, lol.
>>
>>30299454
CATCH THAT BITCH ANON.

I managed to catch it on a Luxury ball, although it took several attempts. Lead with a synchronizer, switch to something that resists electric attacks and knows false swipe like Decidueye. Once it is down to 1 HP send out something that can use a sleep move and is tanky enough to take hits.
>>
>>30299454

Have muk and use minimize, get it to red, spam 30 luxury balls.
>>
>>30299685
we are ball brothers
>>
>>30299454
Catch that bitch
>>
>>30300371
I am making a personal challenge to catch the 4 Tapus on Luxury Balls. So far got Bulu and Koko.
>>
>>30299567
Can't paralyze Electric pokemon.
>>
>>30299454
I blew 25 Ultra Balls on this motherfucker before catching it on my first Heal Ball.
>>
I just dunked it with a masterball since I'll probably never run with it anyway and I wanted to save and go to bed
>>
>>30299685

>Caught Mimikyu in one Luxury Ball

Did they increase the catch rate of it? I remember it and the Premier one being shit low.
>>
>>30299454
defeat it and come back later
>>
False swipe, sleep, and a load of ultra balls (timers more power after 10 turns but ultra suits him better)
>>
>>30300726

They're both the same as a normal Pokeball.
>>
>using Golisopod
>>
>>30299454
Get something with Lightning Rod and give it False Swipe.
>>
>>30299567
>Paralyze an Electric type
>Sleep an auto Electric Terrain setter
You guys are retarded.
>>
>>30300726
It took two for me. Had to make it sleep first.
>>
>>30299454
>Ultra Balls
They're shit. Use Timer Balls instead.
>>
best nature?
>>
>>30301605

Depends what you want to do with it. Naive or Timid with HP Ice seems popular.
>>
>>30301605

70 HP / 115 Atk / 85 Def / 95 SpA / 75 SpD / 130 Spe

It learns Thunderbolt and Wild Charge have the same BP, but it only has Dazzling Gleam as a fairy move. You might as well go Timid or Modest.
>>
Go catch him, OP. Once you do, catching everything else will be a cakewalk. Thunder Wave + False Swipe + Natures Madness for the higher-leveled mons has been wonderful.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.