[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /vp/ that think Beedrill is a bee >there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1471271918968.jpg (8KB, 159x138px) Image search: [Google]
1471271918968.jpg
8KB, 159x138px
>there are people on /vp/ that think Beedrill is a bee
>there are people on /vp/ that think Ribombee is a bee
>there are people on /vp/ that think Eelectross is an eel
>there are people on /vp/ that think Buzzswole is male
>there are people on /vp/ that think Passimian is a monkey
>there are people on /vp/ that think Shuckle is a turtle
>>
File: IMG_1587.png (359KB, 743x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.png
359KB, 743x411px
>>30298749
>>
>>30298749
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING CHINK NIGGER FAGGOT. I'M SICK OF YOUR GODDAMN SHITTY POKEMON GO IMPOSTOR MEMES AND YOU HOLIER THAN THOU SMUGNESS. STOP THINKING FUCK OFF KIKE YOU HUNTER I'M SICK OF THIS BOARD BEING FLOODED WITH SHIT THREADS LIKE THIS. GO BACK TO FACEBOOK AND DEVIANTART YOU OIL DRILLING PAKI LOVER. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>>
>>30298749
>there are people
>>
>>30298749
b8
>>
>>30298855
Excuse me?

>>30298916
Please tell me what about my post you think is "bait". I'm interested.
>>
>>30298999
>Please tell me what about my post you think is "bait"
GET THE FUK OUT OF HERE M8
YOU THINK THIS WAS THREAD WORTHY NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN BEE COMPARISONS. FUCKING TOMOKOPANDA.JPG POSTING ASS CLOWN. NONE OF THIS WAS WORTH YOUR TIME, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD AND MASTURBATE TO HORSES YOU SHIT FUCKING LESBIAN ASS LICKER WANNA BE
>>
>>30298749
who gives a shit you fucking autist
>>
File: mosq-female-2.gif (39KB, 350x249px) Image search: [Google]
mosq-female-2.gif
39KB, 350x249px
Why exactly do normal people even forget that female mosquitoes are the ones that suck blood? Instead of being viewed as a gender exclusive trait, people just view mosquitoes as the vampires of the insect kingdom regardless of their gender.
>>
>>30298749
>there are people on /vp/ who think owls are birds
>>
File: its pikachu.png (16KB, 73x132px) Image search: [Google]
its pikachu.png
16KB, 73x132px
>>30298855
>>30299107
Wow, you sure are angry
>>
>>30298749
>there is someone who has so little going on in his life he actually cares to post about this shit
>>
>there are people who think that Pokémon can't have multiple inspirations
>>
>>30298749
There is nothing saying Buzzwole sucks blood like female mosquitos
Male mosquito feed off fruit and plant nectar
>find Buzzwole in a Meadow of flowers
>>
>>30298749
Why are people arguing whether or not Buzzwole is male or female. This isn't like Primarina where it looks feminine but they're mostly males, this is a genderless pokemon.
>>
>>30299998
>There is nothing saying Buzzwole sucks blood like female mosquitos
>UB02:Expansion/Absortion
>learns Leech Life (literally called Suck Blood in Japan)

>>30300050
I'm not. It is genderless. It's just extra ridiculous to use male pronouns for it, when it's based on a female mosquito.
>>
>>30299107
>>30298855
settle down now
>>
>>30298749
>>there are people on /vp/ that think Buzzswole is male

Male mosquitoes have proboscii for the purpose of sucking out nectar

Buzzwole appears in Melemele Meadow, which is full of nectar you yourself can collect
>>
>>30300114
It's pretty clearly a bulked up body builder and the one in Moon is very feminine. Not really ridiculous. Maybe giving it female traits on a male body is supposed to balance it out genderwise, but I mean based on visuals alone it's pretty manly.
>>
>>30300114
>It's just extra ridiculous to use male pronouns for it, when it's based on a female mosquito.
It's a male bodybuilder.

The real answer is it's gay - hence why it sucks blood like a female whilst having a masculine body. Bodybuilders being gay in Japan is super common as well.
>>
>>30300114
Expansion and absortions can mean other things then just blood

Got me on the leech life thing

But wouldn't it being found in a batch of flowers plus its masculine body lead to it being male
>>
>>30299224
So Buzzwole is a butch mosquito?
>>
>>30300305
>>30300258
Except it has the sharp piercing mouthparts found on females, as opposed to the feathery ones found on males.
>>
>>30300221
The inside of his body also looks like nectar
>>
>>30298749
>Passimian
>Monkey
Fucking faggots
>>
File: CvLZHL-VYAQXIG0.jpg (76KB, 1200x1187px) Image search: [Google]
CvLZHL-VYAQXIG0.jpg
76KB, 1200x1187px
>>30298749
>buzzwole is male argument
no no no NO
I'VE SEEN A BUZZWOLE THREAD GO TO SHIT BECAUSE SOME "INTELLECTUAL" COULDN'T KEEP THEIR "females only succ blood" BULLSHIT OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THEY JUST FUCKING HAD *had* TO MOVE THIS BULLSHIT INTO THERE
AND THAT THREAD IS JUST A FUCKING CESSPOOL OF REDDIT-TARDS AND AUTISTS
NOW THIS BULLSHIT
GET YOUR SHITTY HEADCANNONS ABOUT THE SEX OF AN ENTIRE FUCKING SPECIES OFF OF MY GOOD, WHOLE-HEARTED POKEMON BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30300381
That's it's antennae you fuckwhit.

Male's have the same mouthparts.
>>
>>30300572
Shit, you're right. I fucked up.
>>
>>30298749

So you're the anon from the thread who felt the need to argue endlessly about Buzzswole's gender.

So you're from that buzzswole thread...

I truly feel sorry for you that you have to go to this much effort to try and seek validation for your irrelevant opinions.

If this is bait then even still, wasting your time baiting people like this just seems about as tragic as arguing about applying real world biology to a Pokemon game.

I hope at the end of the day, you feel fulfilled and productive.
>>
>>30300962
It is a genderless Pokemon and based specifically on a female mosquito. It is anything but male.
You can feel free to roleplay and make fanart of male Buzzswoles all you want, but that does not make it canon.
>>
File: THEBUGSAYSTOSTOP.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
THEBUGSAYSTOSTOP.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>30300572
>>30300381
>>30300114
>>30299224
NONONONONONONONONONONONONNONO
STOP THIS SHIT
FU U UuUUUU KCKkKKIN GSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Female mosquitoes have longer proboscises, and their antennae are smooth, unlike the more hairy antennae of the males.

Plus, Absorption and Leech Life and all that. So Buzzwole is a buff waifu skeeter.
>>
>>30298749
>there are people on /vp/ that think Beedrill is a bee

It's based on a wasp AND a bee. Pokemon can be based on more than one animal

>there are people on /vp/ that think Ribombee is a bee

This is true, although I've never seen anyone referring to ribombee as an actual bee

>there are people on /vp/ that think Eelectross is an eel

Lampreys are sometimes called lamprey eels

You're right, it's genderless

>there are people on /vp/ that think Passimian is a monkey

It's still a primate

>there are people on /vp/ that think Shuckle is a turtle

Who the fuck thinks this
>>
>>30300537
>>30301493
Fuck off, dumb frogposter.
>>
>>30301718
>It's based on a wasp AND a bee. Pokemon can be based on more than one animal
It really doesn't share anything with bees that it doesn't already with wasps.

I have seen people here insist that Shuckle is a turtle and that Ribombee is a bee, and that every Pokemon name is 100% accurate to what a pokemon is based on.
>>
>>30301557
>female mosquitoes have longer penises
>>
>>30300962
you type like a l'eddit
>>
>>30301718
Ribombee is a bee fly.

Cutiefly establishes this
>>
>>30298749
>there are people on /vp/ that are this pedantic
>>
>>30301980
There is nothing wrong with correcting the mistakes of others.
>>
>>30301718
>lampreys are sometimes called lamprey eels

do you think a jellyfish is a fish? do you think an elephant shrew is an elephant? do you think a wolf spider is a wolf? do you think a water bear is a bear? do you think a "killer whale" is a whale?

>>30301831
they say shuckle is a turlte because that's what the retarded pomf put on bulbapedia. he also says golem is a turtle. he also said avalugg is a turtle. he thinks everything is a turtle
>>
>>30298749
Can you please go pack to Tumblr
>>
>>30301980
>there are people on this board using reddit buzzwords like pedantic
>>
Can you imagine living life being this much of a pedant.
>>
>>30302063
Be that as it may, it feels like you made this thread just to be like "can you believe people think this pokemon with "bee" in it's name, with a bee colour scheme and largely emphasised stingers, is based on a bee?" and revel in the chance to explain when someone asks what you mean
>>
>>30302086
>do you think a "killer whale" is a whale?
You could argue that they and all other dolphins are actually specialized whales.
>>
>>30302129
>pedantic is a buzzword
it's been used since the fucking 1800s
>>
>>30302173
we get it man. you never passed middle school biology. no need to be so frustrated
>>
>>30302086
Of course it's not an eel, but that's the reason why some people think it is. That, the way it's 3D model is animated, and the fact that it has eel in it's name
>>
>there are people on /vp/ that use the term genderless when the official term is "gender unknown"
>>
>>30302200
oh right. they are all toothed whales. I should have been more specific to the family

>>30302212
so? racist has been used since 1902 and it's still a fucking buzzword
>>
>>30302228
Actually it's a lamprey crossed with an eel
>>
>>30302228
I know. I just didn't like your reasoning there. It's obviously partly inspired by electric eels. I also get a little leech vibe from it
>>
>>30302221
I absolutely passed it, and well, thank you very much. I just hate people acting like know-it-alls. I do it too, admittedly, but it's a habit I'm trying to kick
>>
>>30302221
Nah, I'm OP and I can see why he could see that. Honestly he's got it pretty much down. I'm just a bored zoology nerd with nothing better to do.
The fact that beedrill has an emphasized stinger is exactly one of the reasons it's a wasp and not a bee

>>30302353
>I do it too, admittedly, but it's a habit I'm trying to kick
Yeah, I definitely need to work on that
>>
>>30302284
what other word would you use, then? nitpicky?
>>
>>30302086
>do you think a "killer whale" is a whale?
The distinction between whales and dolphins is largely arbitrary, as dolphins are simply a family of toothed whales.
>>
>>30302529
yeah I corrected that in >>30302284 that post

oops
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.