[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I didn't really like [Pokemon] until I >>read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wailord-not-to-scale.png (383KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
wailord-not-to-scale.png
383KB, 591x352px
>I didn't really like [Pokemon] until I
>>read its backstory
>>saw its animations
>>used it in battle
>but now it's my bro!
Why is this allowed?
>>
Why is what allowed? Judging a book by its cover?
>>
>>30297541

...They really needed to scale down the size of the Trainers when big ass pokemon come onto the field.

20+ foot pokemon like Wailord, Gyarados and Wishiwashi look way smaller than they're supposed to since the Trainer is there for scale.

The trainers also need to stand further back. Fucking elemental beams, projectiles and earth-shattering strikes are occurring and 11 year olds are 3 feet away.
>>
The art of gen 7 is shite. Things like bewear seem shit unless you see ingame footage.
>>
>>30297541
Because how else are you going to form a connection with something you were previously neutral or negative to?

>I didn't like thing, then I actually looked into thing/experienced thing, and now I like it!

Trying new things is exactly how humans learn to like them. Or are you saying that people aren't allowed to like YOUR favorites because they didn't like them for as long as YOU did? Come on, son.
>>
>you're only allowed like something for its design!

Off yourself.
>>
>>30301492
Fucking THIS. I disliked Bewear even when Stufful was revealed but in-game they're cute and much more cuddly.

Shiinotic's official artwork is also pretty off compared to the model. The shape of the mushroom is all wrong.
>>
>>30299859
I wish they didn't have the trainer on the field, it's just another thing that turns the game's framerate to shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.