[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINALLY! A game where the villain team doesn't secretly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Sad_Serena.png (161KB, 493x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Serena.png
161KB, 493x360px
FINALLY! A game where the villain team doesn't secretly work for--Oh... Nevermind...
>>
>>30294799
What? We never head a villain team that was a front for an even bigger and eviller organization.
>>
>>30294799
What alternate universe do you live in
>>
>>30294799
And it was still shit.
>>
>>30294839
>>30294895
Who is Giovanni?
>>
>>30294799
Who did Team Flare work for?
Who did Team Plasma work for? Granted Ghetsis and the other sages are still Plasma/
Who did Team Galactic work for?
Who did Team Magma or Team Aqua work for?
Who did Team Rocket work for?

Who did Team Go-Rock work for? Some old guy who was actually the leader.

Who did Team Snagem work for? dunno never really played the game. Same for Cipher?

Who did Team Dim-Sun work for? Some guy who was actually the leader

Who did Pokemon Pinchers work for? Some old people who were actually the leaders?
>>
>>30295038
Team Snagem did work for Cipher in Colosseum.
>>
>>30295038
>the point
>your head
I was so excited when I thought that Team Skull weren't really an organization set out for world domination. They were just a gang with their own hierarchy, but they did the one thing that could have ruined them: they were really looking for world domination like everyone else. They were looking to awaken the ancient Pokémon, just like everyone minus Team Rocket. The only teams that didn't have "muh secrets" were Aqua and Magma.
>>
>>30295104
>Unironically playing coliseum
>>
>>30295266
Guzma just wanted to show the world how great he was, because he got rejected to be a captain, and he saw Lusamine as a mother so he just wanted to follow her for whatever she was going to do.

Lusamine just wanted to be in the Ultra dimension, she didn't care what the extra portals gave and what those things did to Alola.
>>
pretty sure this is the first time it happens in the mainline games
>>
>>30295266
Except nothing you said is true.
>>
>>30296149
Then why was it so predictable?
>>
>>30296385
Because Team Skull was lovable and Lusamine wreaked of evil.
>>
>>30296385
Because you and many others have seen this kind of plot in other media before?
>>
>>30294945
Someone who worked for himself? What the fuck?
>>
>>30295266
Did you play the game?
>>
>>30296385
Because hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>30296385
Same reason why you're no longer surprised by M. Night Shyamalan plot twists.
>>
>>30295266
Team Skull never set out to dominate the world or even the region. Did you even play the game or did you just button mash through the dialog and jump to your own conclusions?
>>
>>30295855
>colisseum
>>
It was obvious Aether was going to be evil since the very trailer showing they had the m/f grunt<admin<boss structure literally every other evil team had.
>>
>>30296385
I honestly didn't see it coming. The grunts are just too likable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.