[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was point of them being there if they don't mean anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ofplsiji7R1uz2yfyo1_500.png (219KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofplsiji7R1uz2yfyo1_500.png
219KB, 500x500px
What was point of them being there if they don't mean anything to the plot
Same goes to Cynthia and Wally
>>
So they could market the ability to fight characters people like.
>>
gen one fanservice
>>
Add fluff and nostalgia bait to the non-existent and bareboned as fuck post game
>>
What was the point of them being in BW2? They shouldn't have bothered because they weren't relevant to the plot. They should have axed the entire idea of the world tournament because it's not relevant to the plot. Obviously.
>>
At least colress and grimsley helped you, these buggers just battle you once, then battle tree and no more.
>>
>>30294549
What was the point of putting Red in GSC? He had nothing to do with the plot.
>>
They're former league champions, and a new league was just established in a very attractive vacation destination.

Worth checking out and enjoying life.
>>
>>30294641
It is a trend I'd love Gamefreak to stop. I've come to expect it, but nearly every first pair in a gen has practically no post game. I think Gold and Silver might be the only exception, and even then the post game is still a neutured region, only included because somebody else actually knew how to program
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.