[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever pulled off the complete pokedex? Only ever managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: complete_dex.jpg (38KB, 425x754px) Image search: [Google]
complete_dex.jpg
38KB, 425x754px
Have you ever pulled off the complete pokedex?

Only ever managed it in Gen 5 on White 2. Doubt I'll ever put that much effort in again but once bank opens up having all the legendary pokemon from the 20Anni promotion makes it pretty doable for Sun/Moon.
>>
>>30293511
>He hasn't caught all kalos/alola pokemon
MODS
>>
You don't even need all pokemon to complete the dex in sun and moon, just those in the alola dex
>>
>>30293511
gen4, 5 and 6

didn't have friends playing nor money to buy more than one game in gen 1-2-3
>>
>not having a living pokedex you've been moving from game to game since gen 3
>>
>>30294442
I was gonna move the OP pokedex from 5 to 6 but I never got around to it. Plus it felt weird to cannibalize White2 like that.
>>
>>30293511
I filled the national dex in Generations 1, 4 and 6. Working on 7's regional dex now
Gotta catch 'em all is a rule here by the way, you'd better clarify at least your intention to catch 'em all.
>>
I need help completing my omega ruby national dex. Posted in a thread asking for help but no luck.
>>
>>30294442
With how awful gen 3 to 4 and even 4 to 5 transfer methods were, I'm glad I never did.

At least the Bank makes it easier to start and maintain one now.
>>
Living dex in Red, Ruby, White 2, and Alpha Sapphire. Nearly done Soul Silver, waiting for rerelease of GSC to do it in Silver, and currently working on a living form dex for Sun (still need to figure out where to put extras - you literally cannot fit all of the forms on Sun, but Bank won't hold certain forms either) and a living form dex for Pokebank
>>
Only Blue and Silver.
>>
>>30293511
I did in XY, due to wonder trade and being able to look up whatever I wanted on the GTS.
>>
>>30293511
Did it with all the non-mythicals in Alpha Sapphire (only remains Meloetta and Diancie). I'm on it right now in Y, but I need the PokéBank to complete it 100%.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.