[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is the post game supposed to set us up for a sequel/Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So, is the post game supposed to set us up for a sequel/Pokemon stars?

>anabel being taken through an ultra wormhole from Hoenn
>lookers previous faller dying after going through a wormhole
>The end of Resolution cave being completely empty
>Necrozma really not having anything to do with Lunala/Solageo and just sort of appearing
>Necrozmas weird unfinished, neck like appearance

Are all these things just setting us up for the next installment? Can't help but feel this doesn't really resolve anything to do with the ultra beasts.
>>
>>30292723
>anabel being taken through an ultra wormhole from Hoenn
>lookers previous faller dying after going through a wormhole
How does this mean there will be a sequel?

As much as I want sequels, it's possible we could get cucked like XY and Zygarde. Did they ever find out why Zygarde is in Alola? I'm still facing the Champion.
>>
>>30292845
I completely forgot about the unresolved Zygarde stuff, does it even make sense from an X & Y standpoint?how does zygarde fit in there?
>>
>>30292845

No, they never did. Though it's obvious there's gonna be a sequel. Too many loose ends.
>>
>>30292922

It makes sense why Zygarde would be there, because even though it's stated he's guardian of Kalos, it's far more likely he monitors the ecosystem of the entire world. It makes perfect sense that he sensed the Ultra Beasts and may even have been one himself.

The Resolution Cave is literally exactly the same as the cave you found him in in XY, but instead you only find a couple of his cells and, oddly, Guzzlord. He has a definite connection to all of what's going on in SM, but what EXACTLY it is isn't yet known. We may get a DLC, or a sequel or both.
>>
>>30292845
Zygarde isn't in Alola, but its cores are. You create Zygarde from them. They're probably going to be scattered through out regions to come.
>>
>>30292845
I think the third version/sequel is going to be about Zygarde, Guzzlord and Necrozma. The latter two both share features with Zygarde, Guzzlord in particular looking like some sort of fat, corrupted Zygarde.

Also not surprisingly I think Guzzlord is actually a Zygarde that is, in fact, corrupted. Which begs the question as to what Necrozma is and who it's more closely related to, Zygarde and Guzzlord or Nebby?
>>
>sequel
Eurogamer called Stars a third version. They're just going to involve Necrozma in the main plot like they did with Giratina in Platinum or Rayquaza in Emerald.
>>
>>30293083
Necrozma is directly related to Nebby, Solgaleo and Lunala. It's name literally means "dead star".
>>
>>30293083

They all have Z in their names.

Guzzlord was the only UB ACTUALLY dangerous to the Ecosystem.

Zygarde has more cells in the UB dimension and is also an Ultra Beast.

Necrozma is always in pain because he can't remember/achieve his original form.

All of this will be revealed in the next game. Calling it.
>>
>>30293155
It shares thematic appearances with Zygarde though.
I'm figuring it's going to be a bridge of some sort that connects both of them.

>Cosmogs act as portal openers
>Zygardes travel through these portals to worlds and environments in danger

I mean, anything possible at this point.
>>
>>30293060
How do we get perfect Zygarde though, is that just non-canon in the game?
>>
>>30293272
Necrozma may be a third "evolution" for Cosmog, a dead Cosmog.
>>
Ok heres a thought that just came into my mind
>Necrozma form out of the condensed matter that Guzzlord consume
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.