[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lillie builds a deep bond with a Cosmog (Nebby). >It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: cosmog.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.png
120KB, 500x500px
>Lillie builds a deep bond with a Cosmog (Nebby).

>It evolves into Solgaleo to save our lives.

>Lillie wants me to use it to go on adventures and to battle with.

>Cosmog itself really wants me to use it.

>It's caught and immediately boxed to be never used again.

I feel bad /vp/.
>>
>feeling bad about a video game
who gives a shit
>>
>>30288437
She's hanging out in pokepelago. she's fine.
>>
>Boxing things you don't want
Literally worse than Lusamine desu
>>
File: cosmog_smash_thumb.jpg (39KB, 504x285px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog_smash_thumb.jpg
39KB, 504x285px
Did pew think that box could contain me?
>>
>boxing a legendary that is probably higher level than most of your team
>>
>>30288437
I released mine
>>
>>30288540
>Releasing an interdimensional monster with strength comparable to the gods of our world into the wild

Good job.
>>
>>30288540
Hi N, Ghetsis called, he wants your ass back to Unova.
>>
>>30288679
>Hi N, Ghetsis called, he wants your ass

Who doesn't?
>>
File: 1473665878363.gif (655KB, 700x625px) Image search: [Google]
1473665878363.gif
655KB, 700x625px
Did anyone else feel guilted to nicknaming it Nebby and keeping it in your party till at least the end of the Elite 4?
>>
>>30288437
Well at least you put it in a place where it'll never get out, unlike the bag.
>>
>>30288437
>Solgaleo
FUCK Your Liger Zero, Sunfag
>>
>>30288754
I named it Nebby and let it chill in Pokepelago. I can't use it to cheese the Battle Royale or the Battle Tree and I certainly can't use it online, so it'll have to stay there unless GameFreak pulls some postgame out of its ass. Catching the UBs and learning the deepest lore was fun but only for a few hours, then it's over.
>>
File: 1479073674196.jpg (48KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479073674196.jpg
48KB, 700x700px
>>30288484
>She
>Solgaleo
>Solgaleo is said to be a Male Evolution of Cosmoem/Cosmog
Anon senpai
>>
>>30288754
Nicknamed my Lunala Nebby for the shit and giggles, I actually use it for amulet coin holding. There is no shame in a video game.

Also apparently this thing always ends up somewhere in pokepelago when I don't have it in my party, 12 full boxes and somehow this thing is always on the berry fields or wanting to give me a bean.
>>
>>30288437
yeah, this is the reason that Solgaleo is the only legendary (aside from Hoho in gen 2) to make it into my party.

I'm not even going to use the thing, but I'll feel bad if it's just doing nothing in the box.
>>
>>30288754
I was torn between naming this one Nebby and the one you get as Cosmog Nebby.
They're both going to be Nebby.

The bit Lusamine said about boxing pokemon not that much earlier didn't help the guilt.

>tfw I've already got a ghost type and a dark type though
>>
>>30288754
I named mine "Nebiros", so i can call it "Nebby" when i feel like doing it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.