[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't understand this bullshit talk that SM is easy. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: slow owl screaming.jpg (38KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
slow owl screaming.jpg
38KB, 500x403px
I can't understand this bullshit talk that SM is easy. It is a billion times harder then ORAS and XY. Sure, it's not Dark Souls hard but you better pack a buttload of revives or else you're gonna have a bad time in totem pokémans and important story battles.
>>
>>30283843
I'm just past Lurantis totem, but yeah, Lurantis was a bitch. Even managed to destroy my entire team once because I underestimated the fight. This is without Exp. Share, but I imagine having it on must make the entire game much easier.
>>
>>30283901
Not if you aren't a grinding bitch.
My whole team (4 pokémon) is 2 levels above the level of UB01 and I got my ass spanked.
>>
>no grinding
>fight every trainer
>equally level 6 Pokémon
>still ten levels above for final fight
>sweep final fight
Yeah, hard, huh?
>>
>>30284169
I don't know what you're doing. I just went to Aether Paradise for the first time and I'm barely 3 levels above the trainers.
>>
>>30284169
Turn the exp. share off.
>>
>>30284169
I feel like some people count fighting every trainer as grinding, even though that's bullshit.
>>
In the end, I'm over-leveled because of the bullshit escape rate along with Pokemon calling for help.
>>
>>30284264
a fight lasted five Pokemon once
I feel like Igglybuffs always get help when they start screaming

>I am always a little sad when they start calling for help but nobody comes
>>
>>30284169
>10 levels above final fight
Yeah sure you weren't grinding, retard
>>
>>30283843
>ORAS
>Confuse spam and self-heal moves
>>
File: 1469666837081.jpg (38KB, 339x338px) Image search: [Google]
1469666837081.jpg
38KB, 339x338px
>>30284264
>every mon is slow
>game magically only throws out a brave, relaxed, quiet or sassy pokemon when you make the conscious decision to catch one
>can't fucking run
>every pokemon keeps firing the bat-signal and calls their buddies to try and run a train on you
>still get exp for catching
>>
>>30284169
Do the same with it off and be 8-10 levels below the E4.
>>
>EXP Share on for entire game
>Literally 12-15 levels above everything
>Turn it off right before Poni Island
>Suddenly underleveled
>Game actually starts smoking me
It was that simple all along
>>
>>30283843
The only hard battles for me so far were Acerola, Kukui, and Mina. But those were really hard. But I was also a bit underleveled and didn't have much type coverage.
>>
>>30283843
>dark lels
>hard

Wew OP.
>>
If you try to BS with the Totem battles by not OHKOing the totem, it can turn ugly real quick. Totem Mimikyu murdered 3 of my Pokemon, starter included.
>>
>>30283843
>it's not Dark souls hard
I'm tired lf this shit. The game's nor even that hard, go try ghosts n goblins or something, redditor.
>>
>>30286343
>dark lels
>not Meme Souls
>>
>>30283843
I lost to Ilima, Totem Lurantis, Guzma (3rd battle) AND Hala (E4) the first time.
>>
>>30285782
>implying confuse spam and healing moves isn't just as common this gen
>>
>>30286243
Leveling up low level mons is pain without EXP share.
>>
Sun and moon really makes you realize that the exp share literally is bw2 difficulty modes

Off is challenge mode
sparingly is normal mode
Constantly is easy mode

I genuinely had a lot of fun leaving it off the whole game....even if I was 5-8 levels weaker than everything post poni island
>>
>>30284169
top lel
I fought every trainer and i'm like 7 levels behind the E4.
>>
>>30286343
>>30286473
>>30286480
dark souls and pokemon are basically equally hard.... what creates the difficulty is identical (lol static encounters, lol you can level up essentially as much as you need to win every encounter)
pokemon might be a bit easier because theres more you can do to tailor your abilities to whatever challenge, but its artificial.
>>
>>30286473
>>30286343
If you beat game that doesn't means it's not hard. Yes DS is hard. It's give you challenge and freedom of choice. You can use OP weapons and OP builds, abuse parry/backstab for ez mode.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.