[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it would be cool if one of the plots of future Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Missingno.png (2KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Missingno.png
2KB, 160x144px
I think it would be cool if one of the plots of future Pokemon games was a little darker than normal and was about a Missingono expy being a hidden lovecraftian legendary Pokemon.

An evil legendary pokemon (Dark/Psychic) who is corrupting trainers and pokemon in a region and progressively growing in power until your team stops it from twisting the world and blurring the line between Pokemon and trainer.
>>
In order to stop the ancient evil Pokemon from awakening, you have to get the legendary item that can control it- that damn fourth chaos emerald.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (63KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
63KB, 400x366px
>>30281782
>>
>Dark/Psychic
>not Water/Bird
>>
>>30281782
And when you catch it the game pulls a metal gear and fakes a game crash all throughout the next area. Some people wont even beat it because they legit think their game broke.
>>
>>30281880
Nah, it should pull a Bravely Second and make Missingn0 take over the game and act like your save data is about to be deleted
>>
>>30282011
Thanks anon, I was just going to reply with this.
>>
>>30282011
That shit was evil.
>>
File: jynx.jpg (153KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jynx.jpg
153KB, 500x500px
I think it'd be nice if you visited a charming village early in the game before any sign of corruption has started, then every time you visit later as you progress through the story it becomes more creepy and unsettling as it becomes evident that some malignant force is strongly influencing the townspeople/pokemon there.
>>
>>30281782
Dude, I swear to god, this is like my exact premise of a game I'm never going to finish
>MissingNo. is the result of an Eldritch creature trying to interact-scratching at the walls of a reality it can't physically manifest in.
>The original RBY universe was destroyed via corruption of MissingNo.
>Now in this new region or maybe current Kanto, this extra dimensional entity is trying to enter into reality again
>New glitch formS of Pokemon, similar to those old Zygarde Infected fanart, are resulted from being corrupted by this entity
>Its incomprehensible and can only take a horrifically corrupted form when it enters our reality like MissingNo.
>the E.T., now reformed, along with the player and Professor, use some device to allow it to fully manifest/give it form
>Due to this, its corrupting effect ends and it can be caught
>It'd have Arceus level stats, maybe even more powerful considering it exists in the void between realities
>>
If missingno becomes canon it should just be through porygon-z's idle animation.
>>
>>30281782
What do you think will happen after you transfer Missingno through PokeBank?
>>
>>30281782
> Some people still think MissingNo. is a canon Pokemon and GF wanted players to find it
>>
>>30281782
I swear you guys are 12 years old
>>
>>30282362
Someone already did this, it's called Pokemon Advetures: Red Chapter and it's got this Missingno. post game plot that's virtually the exact same and it's garbage.
>>
>>30282517
I went to the site and forum and it doesn't seem to be the same as what I posted. MissingNo doesn't seem to be the focus of the plot. It doesn't matter though. I'd still do it even if it was already done.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.