[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Climbing Showdown's OU ladder >Literally 80% of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: funny poopies.png (735KB, 654x765px) Image search: [Google]
funny poopies.png
735KB, 654x765px
>Climbing Showdown's OU ladder
>Literally 80% of the time when people are about to lose they disconnect and leave me to wait until they time out or they reconnect a couple of seconds before timing out to see if I left

Why is the pokemon "competitive" community so cancerous?
>>
>>30280842
They're mostly 10yos, what did you expect
>>
File: 1479304802777.png (238KB, 782x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1479304802777.png
238KB, 782x1092px
>>30280842
well anon, when you have a timer system like that, rude people are bound to abuse it.

and as for the community as a whole being mean, it's probably because a lot of them are young children. once you start playing competent players that take the game seriously, that kind of stuff will stop happening.
>>
It's not normally that bad. You just have to wait for the hype to die down.
>>
You have not climbed high enough, the lower ELO is full of kids.
>>
>>30280955
FUCK YOU
>>
>>30280842
haha you're low on the ladder
>>
File: 1478985239118.jpg (337KB, 600x872px) Image search: [Google]
1478985239118.jpg
337KB, 600x872px
>>30281094
h-hey! don't bully please ;-;
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.