[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deposit level 1 bagon >ask for Lunala >check in half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0955.png (115KB, 238x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.png
115KB, 238x326px
>deposit level 1 bagon
>ask for Lunala
>check in half an hour later
>some moron actually did it
The GTS is alright sometimes
>>
>>30277747
I'm basically completing the pokèdex only dumping petilils
Every single pokèmon I got was also japanese
>>
>>30277762
Same, but mareanie. It went so fast that I'm torn between taking the time to evolve shit myself or just requesting forms individually
>>
It's still stupid because all the pokemon you get on the GTS are hacked.

What's the point in completing the dex if you're just going to cheat?
>>
>>30277812
What I'm doing is this:
>catch petilil
>if the other one got traded, dump this one and catch another one
>else, do whatever and check again after a while
>>30277829
If you ask for Type Null, Ultra Beasts and such, yes sure they are, but if you ask for other mons they are clearly breeded or caught on the moment
>>
>>30277762
Gibles and Bagons here.

Already got some annoying to obtain mons like Toxapex, Dhelmise, and some trade evos.
>>
>>30277829
If it's a 91 ditto or some legendary pokemon maybe, but to discount trading in a pokemon game is just wrong
>>
>>30277836

Either people are extremely generous with shinies now or people are hacking shinies and sending them to answer even simple requests on GTS.

Which is more likely?
>>
>>30277879
When did I say I got shinies?
>>
>>30277886

I have gotten shinies for Passiman's.

So something is clearly up.
>>
>>30277836
For me I usually just wonder trade breedjects, but I figured this early in the game trades probably go fast enough to be worth the time individually, and they really are. All the stuff I plan to trade out is already in a box, I just periodically go back to move a few. I figure I'm still saving people a bunch of time getting the hidden ability even if I ask for out of the way low catch rate trash mons
>>
>>30277910
Oh yeah, someone must have cloned his shinies then
Well, either throw them away or keep them, I wouldn't consider it cheating if you're not the one doing it and Nintendo gave it to you through their system
>>
>>30277747
Enjoy my cloned Lunala
>>
>>30277829
Not true, people with hacks have no reason to use the GTS
>>
>>30278010
That makes sense on some level, but there's obviously a shit ton of hacked mons on it despite that. I'm guessing a lot of people who do it just draw a random line on what they're willing to do for whatever reason
>>
>>30278053
I think they either like watching the world burn, or think they are doing people pleasure giving them shinies
>>
>>30278010
i use hack but i still use GTS
>>
>>30278010
I dont know about you but I injected and traded at least 10 boxes worth of cloned mostly foreign 6iv Dittos to randoms on the gts asking for route 1 garbage during the course of ORAS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.