[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mild Spoilers Geese that final battle with Ultra-Lusamine sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0308.jpg (24KB, 463x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0308.jpg
24KB, 463x317px
Mild Spoilers
Geese that final battle with Ultra-Lusamine sure was fun wasn't it?
>Clefable used Metronome! <move> failed!
>Lilligant got fucked by First Impression!
>Mismagus used Pain Split!
>Bewear used Pain Split!
>Bewear used Pain Split!
>Bewear used Pain Split!
>Bewear used Pain Split!
>Bewear used Pain Split!
>Milotic used Recover!
>Milotic used Recover!
>Milotic used Recover!
>>
You got really lucky.
Clefable on my run got 6 cosmic powers and stalled forever while also dealing a lot of damage with moonblast. In fact I had to use stat boosting items for the first time in my life.

Bewear was also a beast since when it came out I only had physical attackers left.

Doesn't help I was like 4 levels lower than her team. Lilligant was shit though.
>>
>>30275103
How come so many npcs in this game just use pain split over and over again until they die. Happened to me at least 5 times throughout the game
>>
I think my tou cannon handled her team.

Just wanted to say that you are a cute pikachu, op. And you deserve snuggles.
>>
>Bewear used Pain Split!
>Mimikyu used Sword Dance!
>Mimikyu is now raping Lusamine's entire team!
>>
Also, I am not a goose, op...
>>
>>30275297
Are you sure?
Also blame autocorrect.
>>
My battle against Lusamine was hype as fuck until her Mismagius and Bewear started spamming Pain Split and healing me. I probably would've lost to her if it wasn't for that
>>
>the final mon on her team wasn't herself
>>
>>30275434
Don't get me started on that. I was waiting for her to be like "I GUESS ITS UP TO ME!" I mean BW had fake mons in the movies. I thought ultra beasts were going to be battle only as well.

So disappointing.
>>
I found that battle not too hard and was 5 levels under. Somewhat unrelated, did anyone else get destroyed by Hau when you arrive at the third island? His raichu just sweeped me with electro ball. Only time I blacked out.
>>
>>30275103
Pain Split is a storyline element emphasizing her struggles with raising her daughter. It makes it easier, and makes it clear that she's harming herself with her attitude and behavior. A little ease, a little flavor.
>>
I was expecting her to be the last pokemon. What's the point in fusing with an ultra beast if you don't want to fight? Was pretty disappointed desu.
>>
>>30275103
Imagine not using boosting moves and setting up on enemy trainers
>>
>>30275530
I tbink I was okay.

But my entire team of lvl 70 mons got swept by two dancing birdies in the poni meadow. Granted I was half asleep. BUtt they were so strong...

Maybe I am a goose afterall
>>
>>30275530
I only won because Eviolite Charjabug was able to tank Psychic and OHKO with Bug Bite.
>>
>>30275565
The we should have FOUGHT her! With that as her only move! And Perish Song.

What is this a creepypasta now?
>>
To be honest, it was the only engaging fight so far.
I didn't get any pain split spam, also didn't just set up on her.
I'm pretty sure I was overlevelled for it though.
Used my Magnezone / Decidueye / Slowbro.
>>
>Her battle
>Engaging

My team was only a few levels stronger than her team (58-60) and I still managed to kick her ass.

Pays off beating all the trainers around before battling the real deal and having a type-advantage spread party.

Never blacked out once.
>>
>>30275103
You got fucking lucky because her Clefable got off bullshit moves like Judgement, Frenzy Plant and other shit that JUST SO HAPPENED to be SE on my mons in between stacking cosmic powers.
>>
>>30279229
If it's any consolation I just got my shit handed to me by Ghost Loli at the league. I was even using Sunlion because he filled a type niche in my team, on the caveat I would only use him if I was in dire straights - he got fucking destroyed by her Palossand I accidently water compacted too many times and basically became invincible. I'm gonna have to tutor some dark moves into my team I removed for not being based on the right attack stat.

For anyone who cares running Snowcrab, Electribug, Toxapex, Gundambug (all <50), Ghostbirb and Sunlion (>50). I beat Hala pretty easily with Toxapex being MVP, and Black Chick stopped my soloing her with Ghostbirb with her Lyaroc, so that was a fun challenge. Stupid ghost loli. We get GF girls are spoopy too!
>>
>>30279229
>Clefable used Metronome!
>Clefable used Oblivion Wing!

I couldn't get angry. I could only laugh.
>>
>>30275103
>>30279229
>Clefable used metronome!
>Clefable used Perish Song!
>Get clefable to ~5-10%
>Pops a full restore on it
>It dies anyway
Ez
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.