[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get to third island >reconsidering some Pokemon on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>get to third island
>reconsidering some Pokemon on my team
>see this kickass sand castle
>ghost/ground is a fucking awesome offensive typing
>get Sandygast on my team
>this is gonna be awesome
>jobs like a motherfucker because suddenly everyone has something that can one-shot him
>th-that's okay, he'll get better when he evolves
>evolves to Palossand
>still jobs like a motherfucker

What the fuck went wrong?
>>
>>30273935
You caught a jobber. Go back and catch one that isn't a jobber.
>>
>>30273962
Pallosand is inherently a jobber. Born to job.
>>
>still jobs like a motherfucker
>You caught a jobber. Go back and catch one that isn't a jobber.
>Pallosand is inherently a jobber. Born to job.

Can someone explain the Job joke?
>>
File: 1388250069242.gif (26KB, 317x235px) Image search: [Google]
1388250069242.gif
26KB, 317x235px
NOT SAMOAN OR MUSCULAR ENOUGH OP. HE'LL NEVER DRAW. SEND HIM BACK DOWN TO NXT WITH THE REST OF HUNTER'S INDY GEEKS
>>
>>30274633

Its a wrestling term. To do the job means to lose so jobbers are guys who are basically employed to lose to the bigger stars
>>
>>30274686
>Its a wrestling term.
Explains why I've never heard of it.
Ty anon.
>>
>>30273935
>have three ghosts on my team from start to finish because i love their designs
>eternal suffering the entire time
fuck that
every non-wild pokemon in the game has a fucking dark or ghost move
>>
literally NO FUCKING MOVES

AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>30273935
I'm taking a bet on putting this on my team or a mereanie. Should I get the sand ghost?
>>
>>30274633
t. jobber
>>
>>30273935
Ghostfag here, the ubiquity of Dark moves really fucks over ghost-types.
>>
It NEEDED that Water Immunity to make it worthwhile.

Instead to even activate it's ability it has to be hit by a type of attack that 7/10 times will be hitting it's WORTHLESS SPDEF
>>
>>30274882

yeah, and the fact that normal types always get bite/crunch, shadow ball, ghost claw, or even night slash.
>>
File: spooks behind u.png (928KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spooks behind u.png
928KB, 1600x1000px
>>30274832
Toxapex, for sure. It's a legit good mon. Palosand is kinda shit, if you want a ground go with Garchomp or the Croc or Flygon or something, if you want a ghost I recommend the Rapetree or ye olde Gengar
>>
>>30274715
my mono ghost run is going to be a lot of fun then
Especially since I'm a top scrub and only ever use attacking moves
>>
>>30275048
>someone else is monoghost
eeeee
>>
>>30275083
eeeee
I didn't start yet, I'm playing through Sun normally now, and resetting as soon as I get access to pokebank
>>
geez what are you guys doing? There hasn't been a single thread since this game has been leaked that people have not bitched and moaned about polisand. I have a sandygast at level 37 and he's worked just fine for me. He's my only ghost type so I really only use him for niche situations and he's always pulled through nicely. He gets recovery (mega/giga drain) so I rarely have to run back to the pokemon center or use potions on him while i'm grinding, and having normal/fighting/electric immunity is nice too.

He reminds me of my play-through with Golurk in Gen V. He has lots of bad weaknesses and everything popular seems to kill him (water/grass/ice/ghost/dark) but when its his time to shine he kicks ass.
>>
>>30273935
The same thing happened to me when I evolved my Golett into Golurk. Guess it might be just one of those kind of pokemon, or ghost/ground isn't that good of a typing?
>>
>>30273935
You're not alone anon, this thing was terrible. Do yourself a favor and replace it with Dhelmise. One of the best on my team now
>>
>>30273935
hes not very good in game

but hes a great defensive mon when has good iv and what not
gotta wait till level 56 for his recover
mudsdale is better of for ingame
>>
>>30275208
Golurk can actually kill shit tho, and darks were a lot rarer in gen V than in dark alola forme: the game
>>
File: pallosand.png (2MB, 2830x2063px) Image search: [Google]
pallosand.png
2MB, 2830x2063px
>>30273935
I had the same exact experience anon. It was really sad for me because this is one of my favorites from this generation. The best you can do is to max out its affection in pokemon refresh and give it bright powder. Then it dodges most attacks and has a better time hitting things.
>>
goddamn i guess im swapping him for a trapinch, have to restart grinding again too.
I swapped out some party members at the start of island 4 and now the grind is killing me.
>>
i got a Sandygast thats lvl 40 on my team right now.

So you guys say it doesnt get any better? Man that sucks i really liked the design and the typing.
>>
File: 2345678243.jpg (55KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
2345678243.jpg
55KB, 597x519px
>Evolves at Level 43
>Literally no fucking moves
>Shit ability
>Weak as fuck
>Get it late as fuck into the game anyway

What a waste of good typing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.