[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the weirdest gen ever? I went in totally blind and there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 740Crabominable.png (121KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
740Crabominable.png
121KB, 473x473px
Is this the weirdest gen ever? I went in totally blind and there were several times during my run that I had to put down my DS and take a break just because of how weird things got.

>raise the Crabrawler expecting it to evolve into some bara crab fighter
>it evolves into a fucking yeti crab out of fucking nowhere

>Alola Exeggutor being so fucking tall you can see his head over the grass before he's revealed

>fucking Alola Dugtrio

>brown mullet Prof Oak because why

>All of the Ultra Beasts

>fucking Alola Dugtrio

What were the weirdest moments in your runs?
>>
Grimsley showing up was a surprise
For some reason I love him now even though I didn't really in BW.

I think the Nanu fight in the Looker Quest I won the fight with only one Pokemon left at 6 HP.
>>
the weirdest thing for me is finding that major trainers actually have EV trained pokemon

hell, the first third island fight with hau had his mons all fully EV'd, so his raichu hits fucking hard out of nowhere, and it just keeps going from there

i kinda like it
>>
>>30271226
hau's raichu may have swept my whole team the first time
>>
>>30271091

Also they changed his name? I thought he was just Sam, now he's Samson?
>>
>>30271339
i don't blame you, i ended up having to bait him with loadsaswitches until he would use tbolt so alolawak could come and dunk on it
the rest of his team was also brutal in their own way
>>
File: principal Kuno.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
principal Kuno.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>30271091
You know wat dey say, keiki. When ya go native you get deh bowl cut or deh shaven head now.
>>
>>30271367
Professor Oak from Kanto is Samuel. Samson is his cousin.
>>
>>30271374
It's my own fault, for some reason I assumed it would have Levitate so I never EQ'd it with my Mudsdale. One shot the fucker when I finally did the second time, though.
>>
>>30271410
His cousin who has to sit in the back of the bus
>>
>>30271091
>>30271367
>>30271410
He studies Alola forms.

It's Professor Oak's Alola form.

Get it guys?
>>
>>30271410
Why is his cousin a nigger tho?

Like that's not a tan. Kukui and Hau have tans. That's straight up Iris level black.
>>
Kiawe's trial completely caught me off-guard. I fully expected him to tell the Hiker to fuck off and stop messing up his Marowaks' routine but he did the exact opposite.

I love the fact they're mixing it up by having more humor and also bringing back some of the darker aspects to remind us that Pokemon aren't just your little friends that you can feed colorful little heart-shaped beans and that they're still very dangerous creatures that don't kill you because your relationship with them is based purely on trust (and the Trainer being their bean supply).
>>
>>30271091
>I went in totally blind

but why?
>>
>>30271563

The thrill of saying "holy shit" when you evolve a Pokemon like Binacle or Crabrawler.
>>
>>30271563
Because it made the game an exciting adventure of exploring new things instead of just going through the motions.

When a new Pokemon shows up or my Pokemon evolves to something new it was amazing to actually be surprised instead of just waiting for the Pokemon that I had planned in my team to show up.
>>
OP, you forgot about Lusamine fusing with a Nihilego for no apparent reason. That made Lysandre's gear look completely normal.
>>
>>30271718
Oh yeah. I was sure we were going to fight her as a Pokemon, which would have been breddy cool. Or at least fight a bunch of Nihilego, since they were surrounding her the whole time. But no. She just fused with it, sent out her regular team, we beat it, then she was unfused.
>>
>>30271367
Samuel is Kanto Oak

Samson is Alola Oak
>>
>>30271779
It allowed her to boost their stats or something
>>
>>30271521
>I'll send your remains back
>The ultrabeast killed the third person 10 years ago
>Lusamine and the Aether foundation wanting to "Disappear" you
DEATH
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.