[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got homebrew to work on my 3ds what's everything i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (19KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 800x400px
Just got homebrew to work on my 3ds what's everything i need to know about using pkhex?
>>
>>30269089
You'll get super cancer AIDS if you use pkhex, anon. Don't do it.
>>
>>30269119
im willing to take that risk anon2
>>
Dont be one of those people who make shiny max iv mons, people will see youre faking.

What you do is, breed a few eggs of the mon you want, take one of those and edit it in pkhex to be shiny with good stats, max its evs out but dont make it flawless. Hatch it, take a pic, and squirrel it away for proof incase friends call you out.

This is the only proper way, plus you raise the pokemon and keep the soul of the game intact
>>
>>30269089
The first thing you do is not listen to these cunts >>30269119
>>30269524

Next, i guess you look at OP post in the Homebread ekx threads
>>
u need JKSM to export save files to ur SD

if u have old DS then u pop it out and edit it on your PC, if you have the new DS u can edit them from ur computer without removing the micro sd

if u wanna inject QR codes u need a different firmware
>>
>>30269089
Get JK's Save manager
>Export your sun/moon save
>FTBrony to transfer easily to your PC
>Make a backup of it it is called "main" no file extension.
>Edit the "main" file with PKHex
>Export main at the end
>Send it back to 3ds and import it with JKSV

That is literally it. You saved yourself a bunch of time by injecting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.