[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go back to the France setting and fucking do it right this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (87KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 630x354px
Go back to the France setting and fucking do it right this time, GameFreak.
>>
If they did it right it'd be overrun by muslims desu
>>
>>30265624

>The evil team is Team Pokeslam
>They all use Alolan Golem
>They all know self-destruct
>The new starters are based on a dog, a pig, and a homosexual.
>>
>>30265763
The homosexual would be the fire type so it's a flaming homosexual.
>>
>>30265960
I was hoping dog will be fire for a hot dog
>>
>>30266371
nah man. Fire Fairy.
Would the new champion be remove kebab guy?
>>
>>30265340
See you in Gen 9, anon.
>>
>>30267441
What happened to gen 8?
>>
>>30267992
Unova remakes.
>>
>>30268133
remakes don't count as gens, otherwise we'd be on gen 10-11
>>
Cocoa is a dumbass
>>
>>30268435
Good god you fucking idiot.

Gen 7 (Current) gets Gen 4 remakes.
Gen 8 will get Gen 5 remakes.
Gen 9 will get Gen 6 remakes.

Gen 8 will have its own new games, but it's not when Gen 6 will be remade.

Do you understand now or does your handler need to go through it for you first?
>>
>>30268518
So wait will Gen 10 have Gen 1 Remakes or Gen 7 remakes?
>>
>>30268564
They probably added the entire Kanto dex and cast to every game starting with Gen 8, so no need to remake Kanto again. Kanto is brought to you.
>>
>>30268518
Christ man, no need to get so fucking hostile about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x241px
>>30268505
Take it back right now.
>>
>>30268518
>Yfw gen 8 has RBY remakes
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 537x696px)
image.jpg
71KB, 537x696px
>>30265624
That's not what true France is, it's an abomination of the welfare state.

Anyway, if they want to do a school setting right they should have done it in Kalos and also scrap shit like Serena cutting her hair.
>>
>>30265340
Kalos felt like GameFreak wasn't really interested in France all that much to begin with. "What's France like? Uhh ... fashion and the eiffel tower? Then throw in some French words here and there and we can call it a day."
>>
>>30268518
Do people outside of /vp/ actually want DPPt remakes? Given how much pandering Kanto's been getting I wouldn't be surprised if they completely ignored DPPt and just made a third version of SM with Kanto as the postgame.
>>
>>30274094
Uhh yes? Have you looked on other forums? It's been speculated, asked ect... almost daily.
>>
>>30274094
Literally 99.9% of the fanbase would rather Kanto to get the fuck out. It doesnt matter how much the games hints to it, the majority of the people don't want it.
>>
>>30265340
You had your chance, France.

Given how many Japanese people have adverse reactions to Paris, in particular, you're probably lucky you got even Kalos.
>>
>>30265340

Only Strasbourg looks like this.

But I'd agree, Kalos was a bit of a let-down.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.