[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you had a crush on Hau the whole game and he ends up liking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Pokémon.full.2006895.jpg (531KB, 606x857px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2006895.jpg
531KB, 606x857px
tfw you had a crush on Hau the whole game and he ends up liking that slutty, blonde bitch.

how dare he want to be with a white woman.

fuck this game. where's my happiness?
>>
>>30264828
>He wants to fuck an 11 year-old
>>
>>30264936
im a fucking woman
>>
>>30264828
Sorry femanon, your happiness doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1332346914364.png (155KB, 481x471px) Image search: [Google]
1332346914364.png
155KB, 481x471px
>>30264977
>I'm chromosomally disadvantaged.

You don't get to be happy. It's in your nature.
>>
>>30264828
>Hau
>Doesn't do anything when Team Skull captures her
>Thinks it's all fun and games when we try saving her
>More worried about his masalada than to help us summon lunala/solageo

Hau doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>30264828
Gay anon here and I sympathize.
Hau is easily my favorite rival. He's just too adorable.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.2008175.jpg (540KB, 668x942px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.2008175.jpg
540KB, 668x942px
>>30265676
yes that is why I love him

>>30265741
Best rival ever, wasn't a whiny retard, wasn't an edgy fuckhead
>>
>>30266048
>that is why I love him
That is also why he's a cunt
>>
>>30264828
Can you blame him? You beat his ass the entire game.
>>
Who can blame him? Lillie is pretty much perfect.
>>
File: image.png (413KB, 840x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413KB, 840x453px
Hau and the main character are cousins! COUSINS!
>>
Glad to see I'm not the only one who kinda felt this way. Seeing him react that way about Lillie was strange to me, but I should have known since the reaction he had after she changed her clothes.
>>
>>30267520
He calls your mom Auntie because they do that shit where you call people you're close to or respect by familial terms. Same as Japan. You're not actually related. Cousin in particular is common since you'll just call your friends or someone you're trying to be friendly with that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.