[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doesn't evolve >we will never get Mightior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Doesn't evolve
>we will never get Mightior

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>30264350
>doesn't evolve SPECIALLY IN SOLROCK OR LUNATONE AS A PRE-SPLIT
>>
Someone post mightior please so we can mourn
>>
It's already a monster
>>
>>30264350
It's a good thing Minior is actually usable, but I can never forgive them for not using Mightior...
>>
>>30264350
No but we get not one, but TWO adorable balls of cosmic gas, one actually being useful, the other evolving into something useful, so that's good nuff for me
seriously why isn't there more art of minior it has such cute animations in its unleashed form
>>
>Komala doesn't evolve
We'll never get an grumpy insomniac koala with blood-shot eyes holding its log like a cup of coffee
>>
>>30264370
>Wanting a shit baby to split evo into two shitmon
>Not wanting an actually semi-usable shell smasher
>>
>>30264370
Why would you want to ruin it?! It's more of a crime that the two Pokemon weren't in the Alolan Dex and version exclusives...
>>
>>30264958
So it can get Eviolite.
>>
>>30264958
>>30264691
>Shell Smash Flare Blitz with recovery and potentially being able to keep Shields Down and having the option of Eviolite instead is bad
>>
>>30264350
>most of the single stage mons are good
>most of the 3 stage mons are shit
what the fuck happened
>>
>>30265182
>Shell smash eviolite
>Shell smash with recovery

Also, are his stats supposed to be the same as they are now, or do his stats decrease when he evolves into solrock?
>>
HOKULELE
>>
>>30264350

I don't care about it evolving, its strong enough as it is. The thing that bothers me is that its one of those pokemon with a set so optimal and overbearing that you're an idiot if you use anything besides it. It leaves customization and using your pokemon the way you want to out the door and that bothers me. I hate shell smash.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.